Adebayor (merged)

Blue Train said:
oaksie2 said:

Because he's a crock who scores 7 league goals a season and once hit the heady heights of 13. Only someone wearing blue tinted wraparounds could seriously rate him on a par with the likes of Adebayor, Robinho and Tevez. You might as well call Caicedo a goal machine.
Caicedo is a goal machine.

At least some of the Gooners are pretending that they are desperate to get rid of him because they know he's leaving their club for ours come what may and it's another potential nail in their precious top four status. I really like Arsenal and I think they'll be fine but some of them are being daft about this. There were plenty of blues saying the same thing about SWP (not worth £21 mill, overrated, headless chicken) when he went to Chelski. It's a defence mechanism.

lc-mcfc said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
BitchSlap said:
Come on guys sign him from us please! Don't get me wrong he would be great signing for you guys. But this guy has been a giant **** towards all of us Gooners. That's why I'm glad that you're signing him.

That said, he will be a massive signing for you. I wish this deal would be done alreadyyyy

Hes the twat ?

You are the twat's that have forced him out by boing him. Why the fuck would he want to play for you when you boo him ffs ?

He's also scored a lot of goals for you.
oh come on we;ve had an insight as to what he;s like over the last 24hrs..F"ck him off city now.Don;t wait till monday to do it.F"ck the greedy tawt off.

i8therags said:
lc-mcfc said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
BitchSlap said:
Come on guys sign him from us please! Don't get me wrong he would be great signing for you guys. But this guy has been a giant **** towards all of us Gooners. That's why I'm glad that you're signing him.

That said, he will be a massive signing for you. I wish this deal would be done alreadyyyy

Hes the twat ?

You are the twat's that have forced him out by boing him. Why the fuck would he want to play for you when you boo him ffs ?

oh come on we;ve had an insight as to what he;s like over the last 24hrs..F"ck him off city now.Don;t wait till monday to do it.F"ck the greedy tawt off.
Have you got a £1000000 bet on him not joining us or something?

I assume that when he does sign you'll boo his every mistake.

oaksie2 said:
Blue Train said:
oaksie2 said:

Because he's a crock who scores 7 league goals a season and once hit the heady heights of 13. Only someone wearing blue tinted wraparounds could seriously rate him on a par with the likes of Adebayor, Robinho and Tevez. You might as well call Caicedo a goal machine.
Say what you mean........he will be the fifth striker, hope that dosn't piss you off too much.

Nope, not at all. But let's face facts, he's a third rate 'striker' who is nowhere near good enough for where we are going. And if he's fifth choice he will do what he's done at every other club: start bitching for a move.

mcfc_die_hard said:
BitchSlap said:

Hes the twat ?

you know nothing about what he is like! Just the stuff you read in the papers

i8therags said:
lc-mcfc said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
BitchSlap said:

Hes the twat ?

What fucking insight? a few articles in the rag tops? get a grip!

merson_the_king said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
BitchSlap said:

Hes the twat ?

What do Arsenal, Everton and Uni*ed fans have in common?

All of their fans are on Bluemoon!

merson_the_king said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
BitchSlap said:

Hes the twat ?

You've just made another big signing Merson..............some kid from Cheltenham :)

will you miss the Champs league when you're not in it?

I know, liddle old ciddy getting all these visitors to our liddle web site, is it because we are buying all their shit players off them that they want to get rid off?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.