Adebayor (merged)

last season 10 goals and 4 assists in 21 starts last season isnt bad people.
and 5 goals and 2 assists in 7 starts in the chumps league.

sark123 said:
cityab said:
SWP's back said:
cityab said:
i don' want him he is poor man Eto'o and he is lazy only plays good when he when on form, other times he is poor

how many strikers we have or been link?

we have too many strikers in our team ffc buy defenders we are not going win anything with strikers if we don' buy good defenders

rag

i am city support i am concern with my team we should be buying defenders then we will break sky 4 and you are twat calling me rag

My first post and im no rag !!!

RAG!!!!!!!!!!

Commie pinkos whining about other people's money as usual...

gellar02ax2.gif

I wish people wouldnt believe the media with regards to transfer fees and wages etc. as it is essentially their job to sensasationalise everything.

£170,000 p/w is not likely (would imagine more like £125,000 p/w tops).

City imo have a very simple wage structure: If your better than Robiniho then you can have more that £160,000 p/w otherwise Think of another figure.

SWP's back said:
cityab said:
SWP's back said:
cityab said:
i don' want him he is poor man Eto'o and he is lazy only plays good when he when on form, other times he is poor

how many strikers we have or been link?

we have too many strikers in our team ffc buy defenders we are not going win anything with strikers if we don' buy good defenders

rag

i am city support i am concern with my team we should be buying defenders then we will break sky 4 and you are twat calling me rag

Was tongue in cheek fella and to answer your point - READ THE BASTARD PAPERS!!!!!!!!!!OR THE MASSIVE THREAD ABOUT TERRY ON HERE

Does going for England's captain (you know the centreback - lives down south and that) not seem like trying to buy a defender to you? Not to mention Lescott [lets palm meet face]

(lets palm meet face)

Vonk's Konk said:
fallowfieldflyer said:
Trigger said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Why do any of you care how much he's on? Money is no object.

don't forget too that our tax rate is a lot higher than most of Europe.

This - I dont know why we keep going on about the money if some on here had their way we would still have the team we had last season!

I think some people on here just don't get it !!
We have to get to a certain standard,and that will cost alot of money.
Once there,we then can dictate the terms from a better position.
Enjoy the ride.
I understand where your coming from, but if we get in the chumps league in say 2-3 years, we'll still have all these players on big contracts, and other bigger players coming in will be wanting the same if not higher wages.

So giving these sort of wages out now, will mean we probably won't be able to get them down to a more realistic level in future.

I do not think we have to worry on that score of wages !!!But the other teams will !!!

If Adebayor played in front of Barca's midfield, how many goals would he score?

I prefer him to eto'o because he can score all types of goals, and has power as well as skill.

2 seasons ago he almost won the League single-handed for Arsenal. His goals dried up in the last 2 months, and that Summer he was subject to a lot of unsettling transfer bids which alienated him from the Arsenal fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.