Adebayor (Merged)

Re: For all the Adebayor apologists

ExiledGooner said:
seems like the tide is turning , will wait till the end of the season to pass judgement but it looks like the honeymoon period is over for him and a few more of you are starting to wake up to exactly what adebayor really is . he has a lot of talent but believes his own hype and only puts it in when he wants to , if he had a tenth of the work ethic of players like bellamy or ireland he would be unplayable but he will never reach his true potential with the attitude he has .

tbf mate, it is fuck all to do with him as a player this thread, it is the fact he has done a tv interview in a gooner shirt?

Imagine your shock seeing fabregas on tv in a rivals shirt?

We are City.... said:
Anyone just see the twat on Skysports?

He was being interview about the Togo shooting, he was wearing an Arsenal polo shirt for fucks sake.

No surely not

im really sorry and sympathetic towards what happenned out there,it must have been awful,but i have to say adebeyour is a complete twunt for wearing that shirt during an interview for tv considering the amount of stick he has endured from the fans of that club.but seems as tho a lot of u find that acceptable im going to work tomorrow dressed as an officer of the ss.maybe prince harry will lend me his uniform.

bluemoon32 said:
Wonder what the reaction would be on here if Tevez gave an interview when wearing a Utd shirt

Good point mate, unfortunately being ignored.

Maybe someone who feels it isnt a big deal to wear the colours of a rival team could answer?

from the looks of things in here there are going to be a few more drama queens joining rickmcfc when he goes to the airport to meet addy when he gets back and giving him a big hug :)

jayblue said:
im really sorry and sympathetic towards what happenned out there,it must have been awful,but i have to say adebeyour is a complete twunt for wearing that shirt during an interview for tv considering the amount of stick he has endured from the fans of that club.but seems as tho a lot of u find that acceptable im going to work tomorrow dressed as an officer of the ss.maybe prince harry will lend me his uniform.

Would imagine the club will not be too happy

realsparky said:
We are City.... said:
Anyone just see the twat on Skysports?

He was being interview about the Togo shooting, he was wearing an Arsenal polo shirt for fucks sake.

No surely not
Hahaha

Sorry, I just jumped onto the last page of the thread.

I have since read the rest of it and see that I was a little late.

Oh I forgot to mention, apparently a big ship has just sunk. I'll update when I have more info.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.