Adebayor (Merged)

Pigeonho said:
All those who care more about what Ade is wearing rather than what his state of mind currently is, are you going to boo him next time he plays for us?

They have no sense of proportion and fuck all humanity about them so the answer is almost certainly "Yes".

realsparky said:
We are City.... said:
Anyone just see the twat on Skysports?

He was being interview about the Togo shooting, he was wearing an Arsenal polo shirt for fucks sake.

No surely not
Hahaha

Sorry, I just jumped onto the last page of the thread.

I have since read the rest of it and see that I was a little late.

Oh I forgot to mention, apparently a big ship has just sunk. I'll update when I have more info.

Why is everyone so bothered, not like he likes arsenal, infact he fucking hates them, so what he wore another shirt, not like he wore a rag shirt and said i want to play for united

Im thinking if your bus got shot at with machine guns and RPG's you probably wouldnt think about what you wearing for a few weeks!!!

Re: Adebayor

Dirk Kuit (Liverpool) is a member of Robinho Fanclub and probably has a tshirt with Robinho.
And maybe Dunne wears old city tshirts, Just because you have a new partner it does not
mean that you have to stop loving the old partner, Even Tevez have wonderful memories
in the United shirt.. I will forgive Adebayor !

Anyone ever stopped to think that maybe one of those killed was an Arsenal fan, and seeing as Ade has obvious links to the club, he wore it as some kind of memory/tribute to that person and his family? At the end of the day though, it really doesn't matter and if you are all forgetting Ade's thoughts towards Arsenal, look back at his celebration and the joy on his face that he scored against them. This really is beyond a joke now, the grief he's getting. Again though, (no-ones offered a reply to it yet), Robbie was allowed to get away with saying Chelsea when talking about signing for us, but no shit was given to him.....

Pigeonho said:
Anyone ever stopped to think that maybe one of those killed was an Arsenal fan, and seeing as Ade has obvious links to the club, he wore it as some kind of memory/tribute to that person and his family? At the end of the day though, it really doesn't matter and if you are all forgetting Ade's thoughts towards Arsenal, look back at his celebration and the joy on his face that he scored against them. This really is beyond a joke now, the grief he's getting. Again though, (no-ones offered a reply to it yet), Robbie was allowed to get away with saying Chelsea when talking about signing for us, but no shit was given to him.....

TBF Robinho got away with it due to his incredible work rate, consistent performances and fantastic goalscoring record.

Oh wait...

I confess i'm shocked and maybe a bit disappointed in him for wearing the shirt, but realistically he probably didn't even think about it. I have 3 theories...
1. It's worth considering that he is home in Togo, where he wasn't supposed to be, maybe he hasn't been home yet with his City gear and he just picked out an old shirt without thinking given the current mindset.
2. It's his old shirt for washing the car in and they just turned up to interview him without warning.
3. He's an idiot!

Of course it could be all 3 of the above but the fact is just 'cos he plays for us doesn't necessarily mean he wears our stuff around the house (just 'cos we all do i don't think the players do). He was an Arsenal fan so therefore, i'm going for theory No.1. Next time he goes home he needs to take a bag full of City gear to change his wardrobe. Meanwhile, consider his state of mind and see what he does next time he plays, if he can shift Benjani that is!!

Pigeonho said:

I think the robbie - chelsea thing is totally different to this.
Hes wearing a T Shirt of a former club (in a tele interview) which happen to be big rivals of ours this season. Its disrespectful to us (City fans) and to the owners of our club who pay him £100,000+ every week.

Pigeonho said:

A bit like no one will reply to bluemoon32 point.

what would be the reaction to seeing tevez in a rag shirt........

No i wont boo him, sorry to dissapoint you, what i will do though is express my dissapointment in him for wearing the colours of a rival team during a tv interview.

An apology is in order, just like Garry Cook had to do after his recent gaff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.