Adebayor (Merged)

Just seen the interview and I’m sorry but wearing that shirt is disrespectful to our club and the fans that have just shown great support to him his friends and his country.
As a lifelong blue I’m disgusted.

Tevez in a rag shirt……

onerbag said:
Pigeonho said:
Anyone ever stopped to think that maybe one of those killed was an Arsenal fan, and seeing as Ade has obvious links to the club, he wore it as some kind of memory/tribute to that person and his family? At the end of the day though, it really doesn't matter and if you are all forgetting Ade's thoughts towards Arsenal, look back at his celebration and the joy on his face that he scored against them. This really is beyond a joke now, the grief he's getting. Again though, (no-ones offered a reply to it yet), Robbie was allowed to get away with saying Chelsea when talking about signing for us, but no shit was given to him.....

I think the robbie - chelsea thing is totally different to this.
Hes wearing a T Shirt of a former club (in a tele interview) which happen to be big rivals of ours this season. Its disrespectful to us (City fans) and to the owners of our club who pay him £100,000+ every week.

No, its the same, if not worse, (worse being Robbie that is).He had just signed for us and in his tv interview he said he'd signed for Chelsea. Ade is wearing a shirt from his former club, something none of us know the circumstances of which led to him doing so. I am sure an explanation will be given, however to be honest he has to explain nothing. If it was a random interview and Fridays events had not taken place, well fair enough, it would be out of order, but the circumstances did happen, his head is probably in bits and none of us know whether he is wearing that as some kinf of tribute, whether it was an impromptu interview and he grabbed the first thing to hand or even if his wardrobe in his Togo home has Arsenal stuff in it! At the end of the day though, there are more pressing matters in his head right now rather than what bloody shirt he has on, and its shocking the grief he's getting, considering what thhose pressing matters are.

Fucking stupid thing to do, if he hadn't been through what he had he'd be in for one he'll of a bollocking, and rightly so.

Still, I guess we don't buy footballers for their intelligence.

onerbag said:
Pigeonho said:
Anyone ever stopped to think that maybe one of those killed was an Arsenal fan, and seeing as Ade has obvious links to the club, he wore it as some kind of memory/tribute to that person and his family? At the end of the day though, it really doesn't matter and if you are all forgetting Ade's thoughts towards Arsenal, look back at his celebration and the joy on his face that he scored against them. This really is beyond a joke now, the grief he's getting. Again though, (no-ones offered a reply to it yet), Robbie was allowed to get away with saying Chelsea when talking about signing for us, but no shit was given to him.....

I think the robbie - chelsea thing is totally different to this.
Hes wearing a T Shirt of a former club (in a tele interview) which happen to be big rivals of ours this season. Its disrespectful to us (City fans) and to the owners of our club who pay him £100,000+ every week.

Yeah im sure he woke up and thought the best thing to do was throw on an arsenal shirt on purpose for a tv interview, because im sure the only thing he doesnt think about at the mo is watching friends die and being happy just to get home and see his family

Re: Adebayor

Lordeffingham said:
Traumatised my arse, he may well be upset, even a bit shaken, but don't give me shit about trauma, he is milking it for all he can get what a hypocondriac, just another symptom of his bone idle streak IMO.
Though I fully sypathise with the situation of the driver and other bloke, and the need for some time to be afforded Ade, out of respect for the dead, his wearing an Arsenal shirt is taking the piss!

This.

We can switch it round and play with it hoever much we like but city are trying to build a global band, ade knows this, its a fooking joke that he was wearing the shirt of his former club - who let's not forget sold him and the fans forced him out of the club.

Sell him, we don't need his bullshit lazy arse.

Not at all happy.

blueinsa said:
Pigeonho said:

A bit like no one will reply to bluemoon32 point.

what would be the reaction to seeing tevez in a rag shirt........

No i wont boo him, sorry to dissapoint you, what i will do though is express my dissapointment in him for wearing the colours of a rival team during a tv interview.

An apology is in order, just like Garry Cook had to do after his recent gaff.

Tell you what - if/when Tevez wears a rag shirt for an interview I'll give you my thoughts then.

As it is I really am not remotely bothered what Ade wears when he's in Togo.

TMQ, jimharri, etc.

Hate to say I told you so.

I've been slated for weeks after suggesting that Adebayor is a lazy mercenary even before he signed for us.

What.

A.

Tool.

Lordeffingham said:
No problem with people of any race, colour or creed TBH, however in his case I believe he is a very lazy individual, with not enough grit to make it at the top for any prolonged sucess, but hey if you say I'm a racist, you must be right!
And if it's ok with you I'll continue supporting the club as fanatically as I have since 1961, with your permission of course.
The fact he is black is not an issue, Sweep has more testosterone in his spit than this tart has in his nads, and is someone I have adored since he started playing, however I can't remember any player wearing his old clubs shirt for love nor money, once he had moved on, maybe someone else can give an example of this absurd behaviour?

I think the phrase is Precious Prick.

Lordeffingham said:
Oh, and I suppose whilst away, we are not paying his fucking wages?
What a twat, get rid of the lazy arse bastard, he is a typical example of what BIG RON once commented on, too laid back for his own good.
God I thought he was going to be a great signing, but just like Petrov, Vassel and Sinclair, once he gets 3 or 4 reasonable performances under his belt, cant be arsed anymore, doesn't ever get stuck in, even when oposing fans sing about his parents in such derogitary fashion.
Afraid to say the Gooners fans are right, but think they're spot on, the sooner we get shut the better.
And to suggest it's ok for a player contracted to our club, to go on live world tv sporting an oposing shirt, is ok, well get real, he should be fined a months wages and sold ASAP.
what an arsehole!

I got as far as this, then had to stop, and to make a mental note not to take notice of what this idjiot types in future.

The rest of you should show some empathy, imagine seeing what he or the others on that bus have. Then truelly tell me that after that you'd give a shit about what you were wearing whilst trying to describe that to the world.
Oh, he's also an employee of the club, not one of us.

Lordeffingham said:
Oh, and I suppose whilst away, we are not paying his fucking wages?
What a twat, get rid of the lazy arse bastard, he is a typical example of what BIG RON once commented on, too laid back for his own good.
God I thought he was going to be a great signing, but just like Petrov, Vassel and Sinclair, once he gets 3 or 4 reasonable performances under his belt, cant be arsed anymore, doesn't ever get stuck in, even when oposing fans sing about his parents in such derogitary fashion.
Afraid to say the Gooners fans are right, but think they're spot on, the sooner we get shut the better.
And to suggest it's ok for a player contracted to our club, to go on live world tv sporting an oposing shirt, is ok, well get real, he should be fined a months wages and sold ASAP.
what an arsehole!

I got as far as this, then had to stop, and to make a mental note not to take notice of what this idjiot types in future.

The rest of you should show some empathy, imagine seeing what he or the others on that bus have. Then truelly tell me that after that you'd give a shit about what you were wearing whilst trying to describe that to the world.
Oh, he's also an employee of the club, not one of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.