Adebayor (Merged)

Re: For all the Adebayor apologists

pee dubyas crayons said:
Were you defending Garry Cook after his slip up? Probably not.

Why are you defending the indefensible? I say indefensible despite the fact the likes of the Hull back four found it pretty easy to defend him. This clown has proved on more than one occasion that he's a lazy mercenary who couldn't give a shit about city.

The sooner Mancini gets rid, the better.

And if you're thinking of playing the race card ala TheMightyQuim, please don't because it has precisely fuck all to do with it.

He shouldnt have worn it for obvious reasons. But why start a whole new thread on it you bell end? Not getting enough attention at home?

Yawn

yawn%20big%20funny.jpg

Re: Adebayor

What happened last week was terrible and Mancini is correct to say he can have as long as he needs before he comes back.However what happened last week does not change the fact that he comes across as a lazy pain in the arse.That is the reason Wenger let him go and the reason the real top European teams did not come in for him in the summer.If he wanted it more with his natuarl talent he could be one of the best strikers in the world.

Hopefully he will show that form on a consistent basis for us in the future but I doubt it.In fairness to him if he does nothing now until the end of the season it would be difficult to slag him so it's a good job we have shown we can play without him.

seems like the tide is turning , will wait till the end of the season to pass judgement but it looks like the honeymoon period is over for him and a few more of you are starting to wake up to exactly what adebayor really is . he has a lot of talent but believes his own hype and only puts it in when he wants to , if he had a tenth of the work ethic of players like bellamy or ireland he would be unplayable but he will never reach his true potential with the attitude he has .

Just out of interest, what is the colour of the sky in your world PDC?

I enjoy your posts mate as it proves everytime that Care in the Community is working!!

pee dubyas crayons said:
Were you defending Garry Cook after his slip up? Probably not.

Why are you defending the indefensible? I say indefensible despite the fact the likes of the Hull back four found it pretty easy to defend him. This clown has proved on more than one occasion that he's a lazy mercenary who couldn't give a shit about city.

The sooner Mancini gets rid, the better.

And if you're thinking of playing the race card ala TheMightyQuim, please don't because it has precisely fuck all to do with it.

Jesus mate, you been on the juice!!!

Bloke nearly gets killed we feel sorry for him and you have a go

I bet you were the same bloke calling him god 3 games in as well, give the fucker a chance in a team full of very talented players he is right up the top on talent

Maybe this near death experience will jolt him into life or maybe he will meet you and you can tell him what ya think

Wonder what the reaction would be on here if Tevez gave an interview when wearing a Utd shirt

Anyone just see the twat on Skysports?

He was being interview about the Togo shooting, he was wearing an Arsenal polo shirt for fucks sake.

Edit: Sorry just jumped onto the end of the thread, I know see plenty of others seen it after going back and reading the rest of the thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.