Adebayor (Merged)

Who was on the yaya toure link yesterday of him wearing a city shirt, thinking it funny and great!!

Not me personally dont want him but plenty of people canning ade for wearing a tshirt he prob not thinking about

The barcelona forum must of fell to bits yesterday, although prob not, we turning into the boo squad, its fucking disgraceful

Ok having read through all this my opinion is as follows:
I understand the grief he must be feeling but is he that grieved that he can go on TV and do an interview? Why not respect the three days of grievence as the rest of the squad? Not having a go I'm just seeing it from both sides.
As mentioned how would we feel about Tevez doing an interview in a United training top? The shit would hit the fan, I know I would be seething and be angry as fuck! Now back to Ade, ok what has happened is bad but what on Earth made him put an Arsenal shirt on for an interview with Sky etc??? Clearly he must have been aware of the reactions back in the UK? A stupid thing to do and with out a doubt he must have been aware of the situation.

lancs blue said:
blueinsa said:
A bit like no one will reply to bluemoon32 point.

what would be the reaction to seeing tevez in a rag shirt........

No i wont boo him, sorry to dissapoint you, what i will do though is express my dissapointment in him for wearing the colours of a rival team during a tv interview.

An apology is in order, just like Garry Cook had to do after his recent gaff.

Tell you what - if/when Tevez wears a rag shirt for an interview I'll give you my thoughts then.

As it is I really am not remotely bothered what Ade wears when he's in Togo.

Good for you, we are if thats ok?

He is a paid employee of ours, not Arsenals and as such, he should not be wearing anything that promotes them.

Do i feel sorry for the guy after all he has gone through? Yes, we all do.

Does it make him wearing the colours of a rival team excusable? No and im sure our owners will be telling him that as well!

CityTony said:
Just seen the interview and I’m sorry but wearing that shirt is disrespectful to our club and the fans that have just shown great support to him his friends and his country.
As a lifelong blue I’m disgusted.

Tevez in a rag shirt……
His heads in bits mate,do you seriously think for one minute he gives a flying fuck or even knows for that matter what shirt he has on.
Way over the top & i'm afraid pathetic.

All of his friends are now cityfans for sure, and everybody wanted a cityshirt.
so the only one left was an Arsenalshirt ,I am sure Aston Villafans forgive dunne
if he wears a cityshirt sometimes, and liverpoolfans accepting Dirk Kuit for being a member of Robinho Fanclub. I forgive Adebayor !

Emmanuel Adebayor - YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT.

Yes what happend to him over the weekend has been terrible but that doesn't excuse him to go around wearing our rivals polo shirts. What the fuck has he got it with him for anyway?

Imagine if Tevez was pictured with a rag polo shirt whilst playing for us. He can't be excused and anyone who is excusing him with pathetic excuses should be as ashamed as Adebayor should be.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
onerbag said:
I think the robbie - chelsea thing is totally different to this.
Hes wearing a T Shirt of a former club (in a tele interview) which happen to be big rivals of ours this season. Its disrespectful to us (City fans) and to the owners of our club who pay him £100,000+ every week.

Yeah im sure he woke up and thought the best thing to do was throw on an arsenal shirt on purpose for a tv interview, because im sure the only thing he doesnt think about at the mo is watching friends die and being happy just to get home and see his family

Well for whatever reason he threw his arsenal shirt on, he was wrong to and shouldnt have.
I understand what he has been through is tough and i feel sorry for him and his Togo team mates. But you still have to be professional, going on camera wearing an arsenal shirt is stupid and disrespectful.

so the only one left was an Arsenalshirt ,I am sure Aston Villafans forgive dunne
if he wears a cityshirt sometimes, and liverpoolfans accepting Dirk Kuit for being a member of Robinho Fanclub. I forgive Adebayor !

For those that have not seen the interview.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/video/clips/0,23791,12602_5855427,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/video/clips/0, ... 27,00.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.