Adebayor (Merged)

Has anyone considered that the rabid hatred of all things 'not City' may not translate to the players? If he hadnt practically grown up playing for the fookers, I might care more, but he did, so I dont.

Give the lad a break FFS.

rastus said:
Why on earth our club coudnt supply him with casual MCFC clothes is unbelievable.So is the the hate from all the wankers who think hes stepped over the line.
Are you sad? running away with your feelings of superiority? does it make you feel good to get one over a City player who has been through hell.
Fck me give the guy a break, still shit to see though

actually no its not, as the City stores seem to have sold out of many sizes ;)

Sorry. not pleased with him wearing the Arse shirt but "Hey ho" shit happens and at least he plays for Man City and that is good enough for me, when Tevez scores against the Rags next week and doesnt celebrate (he said this!) no doubt we will have a 10 page thread on this.

FFS stop having a go at City and its management and players - leave that to others - we are all going to have to man the barricades and stick together.

*Trigg gets off soapbox*

mad4city said:
I've had a good long think about this... wieghed up the arguments on both sides - and I do mean all of the arguments. the reasoned, well-thought out ones and the idiotic, hysterical, hypothetical and borderline-racist ones too and you know what..?

Three people got shot. Two of them are dead and another is in serious difficulty.

If people want to get all morally indignant about what one of our players was wearing, that's their right. Truth be told, I'm less than gruntled myself about it but, that said, I'd respectfully suggest that this point has now been more than well made and that it might be best to let it drop. There's a time and a place for every argument (including this one) and whilst this may well be the right place, surely it's not the right time?

Maybe I'm wrong. I have been before (no, honest!) but, in my heart of hearts, I don't think that I am.

So please, let it go, eh? We're better than this.

Listen mate, i respect you stance although i dont agree but please, what the fuck is it with the accusations of borderline racism?

Big no need, why are you trying to make out that some on here are racist for daring to say he was out of order for wearing a Arsenal top?

The world is going fucking mad, you can not debate anything without someone throwing this little gem in anymore!

Goats left knee said:
could it be his way of saying sorry to the arsenal fans for how he celebrated in front of them - the trauma he experienced made him realise he was out of order.
he always spoke of the love from City fans.
i aint happy but show the man love ffs.
though i always back anyone in a City shirt not like many others.
never leave early, never boo, proper City

Ha, thats the point he was in an Arsenal shirt!

Adebayor in an Arsenal shirt!!!!!!!!

Sorry if already posted but just watching skysports 1 then and Ade is talking about the deaths from the shootings and hes wearing a Arsenal polo shirt ?!?!

TFC said:
Has anyone considered that the rabid hatred of all things 'not City' may not translate to the players? If he hadnt practically grown up playing for the fookers, I might care more, but he did, so I dont.

Give the lad a break FFS.

Grew up playing for them? He joined them at 11 and fucked off at 25. That's a pathetic exucse mate.

mackenzie said:
This thread has made me feel a bit sick.
I know, it's never nice finding out that one of our players is a bit of a dick. Reminds me of the whole "Santa Claus" realisation all over again.

OurCity said:
Big Wow. I'm really struggling to give a shit about this.

Me too. How on earth has a football related gripe got anything to do with what he has been through??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.