Adebayor (Merged)

Re: Adebayor

I wish people would stop prattling on about Yaya, the photo was so obviously a fake, can't believe people are using this as some sick excuse for Ade, sod him, has been a waste of space for the past 2 months anyway!

Why the hell would he even have that shirt with him? He must of known it would get picked up on back home, the guy's a complete idiot and i suspect what the Arsenal fans have said about him is true. I sympathise with what he has been through but it doesn't take much effort to change his shirt and save even more stories about him.

Didsbury Dave said:
gaz76 said:
Ok, I have a question, where did he get the top from? Why did he have it with him? Just an old one he had in the wardrobe was it?
That lads head wasn't right before he went away, never mind After all this shooting business, me thinks he won't play again this season.
And before you do gooders start, let me ask another question, how many times have we seen a footballer/footballers suffer personal turmoil and Anguish, yet still be proffessional enough to carry on in a respectful manner? Is that fully what you think adebayor is doing?

Anyone who says "Do Gooders" is a knob
Woooo my old pal Didsbury dave, how's my favourite keyboard warrior getting on??

Pigeonho said:
Funny though how people didn't hammer Robinho when he said he thought he was going to play for Chelsea. Its the same thing, both on tele, both 'against' us, but noooooo, Robbie was our new hero so we surely couldn't slag him off now could we? Fucking joke to be honest. Who cares what he is wearing, for fucks sake.

Lots of Blues care, thats who.

Wearing the colours of a rival team is indefensible!

Im not calling for his head, but he needs a word in his ear and he needs to apologise.

deynaskaz said:
Unless ade was half asleep when he got dressed i would expect him to know what he is wearing ,and putting on an arsenal shirt is wrong on so ,many levels. Calling someone a cock because they have voiced there opinion is also wrong. I would say making the carlos comparson was fair comment, the arsenal fans have more amunition to take the piss . May i apoligise in advance for ant spelling mistakes, fray bentos pies with chips peas and gravy lovely .

He knew exactly what he was doing - not impressed but what really pisses me off is he is soooooo fookin meladromatic about it - back in December i was involved in a bad car accident - essentially i was parked up and an oncoming car crossed the centre line and hit me head on at 40 - what really fooked me up was i had my 3 year old girl in the car - car a total write off - point is that you get on with it because you have too - i just find his actions a liittle bit bizarre - he needs to be back after the officlal mourning period

Pigeonho said:
Funny though how people didn't hammer Robinho when he said he thought he was going to play for Chelsea. Its the same thing, both on tele, both 'against' us, but noooooo, Robbie was our new hero so we surely couldn't slag him off now could we? Fucking joke to be honest. Who cares what he is wearing, for fucks sake.

tbh i do care what he was wearing.
if someone says to him 'can we do an interview about the events of the other day' it doesnt take much to think fuck me i better not do it in this top it'll be on british tv!
saying that i can understand the other side of the argument, i just think it was a bit of a daft thing to do

Lordeffingham said:
I wish people would stop prattling on about Yaya, the photo was so obviously a fake, can't believe people are using this as some sick excuse for Ade, sod him, has been a waste of space for the past 2 months anyway!
It wasn't fake at all, he wore it in an intreview for Eurosport.

Don't let the facts stop you though, your stupidity is amusing.

For all the Adebayor apologists

Were you defending Garry Cook after his slip up? Probably not.

Why are you defending the indefensible? I say indefensible despite the fact the likes of the Hull back four found it pretty easy to defend him. This clown has proved on more than one occasion that he's a lazy mercenary who couldn't give a shit about city.

The sooner Mancini gets rid, the better.

And if you're thinking of playing the race card ala TheMightyQuim, please don't because it has precisely fuck all to do with it.

Pigeonho said:

If he was wearing a pink frock with high heels and a frilly hat fine , but wearing the shirt off your previous club not good , and since you ask plenty on here care .

Sorry for my being so missinformed, the picture I saw was obviously a very bad image, but can someone send a link to the interview?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.