Adebayor (Merged)

FFS why are people carrying this argument on?!

Its over with and the people that had a go at him were out of order and have appologised me included so lock the thread and all move on. Fellow blue having ago at each other now its pathetic.

Got a niggly feeling that he's either going to take forever to come back and/or be very poor when he does.

Maybe I'm being paranoid.

Come on Ade, the best way to embarrass those terrorists is to bag 25 goals per season to tell them you are unaffected...!

(Does that make me a bit selfish?)

Pigeonho said:
To be fair there are more posters saying they got it wrong and are wishing Ade well. Thats good enough for me.

I dont remember anyone wishing Ade anything other than their best wishes and thoughts re the horrendous attack on him and his team mates?

Pigeonho said:
To be fair there are more posters saying they got it wrong and are wishing Ade well. Thats good enough for me.

True.

Chris In London put it best when he noted that there were a few thousand fans singing Ade's name on Monday. When you consider that you do realise how pointless it is caring what the odd pleb on here thinks.

blueinsa said:
Pigeonho said:

I dont remember anyone wishing Ade anything other than their best wishes and thoughts re the horrendous attack on him and his team mates?

No, but there were plenty saying he was out of order, and that is why I wrote 'posters saying they got it wrong', which there have been.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Pigeonho said:

True.

Chris In London put it best when he noted that there were a few thousand fans singing Ade's name on Monday. When you consider that you do realise how pointless it is caring what the odd pleb on here thinks.

It's 100% certain that most of the "odd plebs" as you put it were amongst those joining in with the singing.

'when he needs to be criticised'

sums it up

an insatiable need to judge, let's not let the circumstances interfere with our god given right to slate the players

the majority of posters have expressed a very strong feeling that there is a time and a place

do you really feel as strongly that it's your god-given right to criticise someone regardless of circumstance? it's really that essential that you continue to do so? it serves some purpose right now?

give me a break

the guy is in a vulnerable state. you just need to support him for now. if you can't do that, you'd could always just shut up.

moomba said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
True.

It's 100% certain that most of the "odd plebs" as you put it were amongst those joining in with the singing.

I won't debate that. Mainly as it is impossible to prove one way or another.

As if the knee jerk hysteria on here was not enough. I have to say the most disgusting examples are those that are now trying to take the moral highground because people have called them out for their insensitive rambling and mob mentality.

What some people said on this thread is inexcusable but has bcome the common pattern on this site of late. At least some have had the courage to step back and apologise. To those that are trying to continually argue thier point in attempt at reveresing what you have said. Just stop. It's embarrasing. It's a shame this thread can't be locked as it seems some refuse to back down even though they are wrong and I echo the sentiments of tmq. I'm fucking glad I don't know some of you keyboard heroes personally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.