Adebayor (Merged)

Didsbury Dave said:
Got a niggly feeling that he's either going to take forever to come back and/or be very poor when he does.

Maybe I'm being paranoid.

Come on Ade, the best way to embarrass those terrorists is to bag 25 goals per season to tell them you are unaffected...!

(Does that make me a bit selfish?)

I reckon it will be a while for him to come back and I'd be pleasantly surprised if he's firing on all cylinders by the end of the season

94 pages... wow.

I did think it strange that he was in an Arse shirt the other day, but then this morning that had been corrected to a City shirt.

Surprised that with the amount of free gear these guys get that an Arse shirt would be packed. However, If I'd just been on a bus that had been machine gunned like that.. I doubt I'd be thinking straight and my mind was on football for a while.

So shirt not a problem, 2 weeks off not a problem.. after that, life goes on and get back to work.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Got a niggly feeling that he's either going to take forever to come back and/or be very poor when he does.

Maybe I'm being paranoid.

Come on Ade, the best way to embarrass those terrorists is to bag 25 goals per season to tell them you are unaffected...!

(Does that make me a bit selfish?)

I reckon it will be a while for him to come back and I'd be pleasantly surprised if he's firing on all cylinders by the end of the season
Agreed something as horrific as that must fuck up your head. I am please that the arsenal shirt thing has now been cleared up.

i did take certain aspects of this very badly but I don't wanna talk about myself or my feelings on the matter any-more. sorry if I got in the way of the issues, I was trying to defend our player and our reputation.

bizzbo said:
i did take certain aspects of this very badly but I don't wanna talk about myself or my feelings on the matter any-more. sorry if I got in the way of the issues, I was trying to defend our player and our reputation.

You know what bizzbo, we all have learn to debate better without it getting personal. The difference of opinions is what makes this site what it is, were we all let ourselves down imo is that we make it personal and that is what has got to stop.

Would we be like this face to face in a pub? I dont think we would but the internet is a different forum when it comes to debate and the anonymity doesnt help i feel.

bizzbo said:
No need to apologise, just need to accept so many people on a forum are going to have contrasting views on a matter like this

bizzbo said:
there are contrasting views and then there are times when it's just not appropriate, not helpful to say certain things

Can you publish a list of those who were offended by him wearing the Arsenal shirt so I can add them to my ignore list , it's the way forward IMO.

loffers said:
bizzbo said:
there are contrasting views and then there are times when it's just not appropriate, not helpful to say certain things

Can you publish a list of those who were offended by him wearing the Arsenal shirt so I can add them to my ignore list , it's the way forward IMO.

I was one, bye treacle never spoke to you anyway. Dont let my profile slap your arse on the way out.

scottyboi said:
loffers said:

I was one, bye treacle never spoke to you anyway. Dont let my profile slap your arse on the way out.

Hahaha! I was one too, so I'll put you on my ignore list as well loffers

I'm just glad the mods didn't lock this thread when it was getting a little heated, which would have left evryone pissed off with each other and this would have dragged on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.