Adebayor to Spurs

Why are people so sure of this? I've only seen the Mail reporting it, yet other posters are saying he will face Utd. Where are they getting this from?

Do any of you feel/think that Spurs are up for a Top 2 finsh this season, with or without Ade?

He'll help them take points off our rivals but won't be able to play against us which will throw them out of sync - hopefully.

And they'll be paying his full wage I reckon, minus bonuses.

sniff said:
Terms agreed at 6pm this evening...... he will train with them this week and play in the united game.

Adebayor hasn't had 1 minute of pre-season game. He will not participate in that match even if this speculation is true.

The Future's Blue said:
Do any of you feel/think that Spurs are up for a Top 2 finsh this season, with or without Ade?

He'll help them take points off our rivals but won't be able to play against us which will throw them out of sync - hopefully.

And they'll be paying his full wage I reckon, minus bonuses.
wrong they are paying 85k us the rest

I am almost certain he won't end there on loan. If he does go there it must be part of a spurs player coming to city.

No deal announced and he has not trained at all he has had no pre season in effect so saying he would play at the weekend is laughable.

If we wouldn't let Bellamy go there on loan we are hardly going to let adebayor are we ?

alera said:
We will see. I am almost certain he won't end there on loan. If he does go there it must be part of a spurs player coming to city.

If Twitcher is looking at Bryan Ruiz could the Lennon to us rumour have legs?

jerichoy2j said:
all done announced friday he is playing against manure

If that's true, why wait till friday to announce?! why not just announce tomorrow?

silly stuff, I doubt the truth of all this, if he does come he'll come on a permenant transfer, of if it is some bizarre loan deal I'd say we'll give you 4million, pay half his wages and you'd pay the other half which would be C. 4 million. thus we'd essentially pay you the fee to fund half his wages while technically staying within our own wage cap

Spurs fan in peace said:
jerichoy2j said:
all done announced friday he is playing against manure

If that's true, why wait till friday to announce?! why not just announce tomorrow?

silly stuff, I doubt the truth of all this, if he does come he'll come on a permenant transfer, of if it is some bizarre loan deal I'd say we'll give you 4million, pay half his wages and you'd pay the other half which would be C. 4 million. thus we'd essentially pay you the fee to fund half his wages while technically staying within our own wage cap

That loan deal might not be as bizarre as you suggest to be fair, could be a goer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.