Adebayor

pee dubyas crayons said:
Adebayor
Adebayor
Fucking lazy bastard
When will the **** score?

Are you for real?!?!

We take a proven Premiership striker from one of, if not the best footballing side in Europe, and after a great start to his Man City career, we start lumping long balls up to him! Why? When did we turn into a long ball team? Adebayor will score goals for fun for City, if we get the right service to him. The right service however is not Joleen twatting the fooking thing 60 yards up the park hoping that Ade can flick it on/chest it back/overhead kick it into the top corner. Yes, he's a big lad, and he will win is fair share of headers, but get a grip ffs.

Ask the manager why the defenders hoof it up - that's the problem.

And anyone else think an Ade/Robinho strike partnership would be more effective than Ade/tevez? Is Tevez actually a striker? He can't fookin shoot, thats for sure.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
PistonBlue said:
This. With the players we have it's criminal the amount of hopeful long balls we punt upfield.

Does Lescott know he's not an Everton player now?

Agreed, even last season we played with the ball on the deck more than we have this season. At the start of the season with the formation we were playing then I thought we were trying to emulate Barca and Arsenal style of play, quick, sharp passing. We couldn't be further away from that at the moment. Adebayor is a class act, he's not a Ricardo Fuller hold up player, he's at his best with the ball at his feet in and around the area. The service the lad has had the last few games has been appaling. We need to revert back to 4-3-3 and get Ireland on the ball in the final third where his cutting through balls will be appreciated.

Everyone on here agree's with this, think it's time to put £10 each in the pot and get a banner made to get the msg into Hughes' head.

Shooter 83 said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
Agreed, even last season we played with the ball on the deck more than we have this season. At the start of the season with the formation we were playing then I thought we were trying to emulate Barca and Arsenal style of play, quick, sharp passing. We couldn't be further away from that at the moment. Adebayor is a class act, he's not a Ricardo Fuller hold up player, he's at his best with the ball at his feet in and around the area. The service the lad has had the last few games has been appaling. We need to revert back to 4-3-3 and get Ireland on the ball in the final third where his cutting through balls will be appreciated.

Everyone on here agree's with this, think it's time to put £10 each in the pot and get a banner made to get the msg into Hughes' head.

Haha, great shout.

Shooter 83 said:
Brino14 said:
Hate to say I told you so..

Told you so what? He's not played well in the last game or 2? Maybe because the whole team has been crap in them games you nugget.

Back when his move to City was completed, I said that he would eventually become just what he did at Arsenal, lazy and complacent, and you would turn on him. Sure enough we haven't even gotten to the New Year and that has occurred. Adebayor is still a petulant prima donna who doesn't like City any more than he did Arsenal when he had his 30 goal season.

He's never gonna get anywhere when he has balls just lumped at him!

Play him into feet like we should be doing and he's unplayable, give it to him on the ground and he will make things work, the long ball bollocks is not our style of football.

yeah he's not been at his best, but his commitment should not be questioned....in 2nd half on sat when he was inches from scorin, he was stood right in front of me and the rest of the fans behind the goal with a look on his face that matched our disappointment..he wants to win as much as we do...

blumoonrises said:
yeah he's not been at his best, but his commitment should not be questioned....in 2nd half on sat when he was inches from scorin, he was stood right in front of me and the rest of the fans behind the goal with a look on his face that matched our disappointment..he wants to win as much as we do...
You mean when he couldnt be arsed to stick a leg out? Lazy bastard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.