Adebayor.

STFU with all your bullshit stats, bet the stats suggest the rags are better than us, well guess what, they aint, bet someone could put some bullshit stats up suggesting Manure are financially sound, well they aint, and I don't give a shit what any stats tell me about Adebayor, I watch him week in week out underperforming and certainly for the last 8 months, he's been shite.

In fact sounds like premier league manager 2011 might be better for you than chatting shit about lazy Ade.

whats more important for a harmonious dressing room , best goals to shots ratio or a decent attitude ? someone mentioned he cnat be shit because he keeps having clubs sniff around him , he is just as guilty of sniffing round other clubs himself which he is doing with that latest quote ?

Lordeffingham said:
STFU with all your bullshit stats, bet the stats suggest the rags are better than us, well guess what, they aint, bet someone could put some bullshit stats up suggesting Manure are financially sound, well they aint, and I don't give a shit what any stats tell me about Adebayor, I watch him week in week out underperforming and certainly for the last 8 months, he's been shite.

In fact sounds like premier league manager 2011 might be better for you than chatting shit about lazy Ade.

You are a complete wanker. ADE is not lazy he works hard but complete cocks like you pin things like this on him.

He IS the best finisher at the club and has everything. He would get into any team in the PL. It is disgusting the comments you are making

Revolver said:
What concerns me about Adebayor possibly leaving (not that any player should be guaranteed a first team place and he's hardly been unqualified success) is that it leaves us potentially short for out and out strikers.

Tevez is obsviously the main man but who else is there. Balottelli is untried, Jo is putting the effort in but isn't top class, Santa Cruz is either injured or leaving us and Nimley is inexperienced. Have I missed someone?

Ironically in view of the many incomings I suspect we should try and get another striker.

I agree.

Even if Adebayor stays, I still think we're a bit short of quality up front.

There's a good chance Santa Cruz will leave before the end of the window, Jo is unconvincing at best, and Nimely is unproven.

That leaves us with only really Tevez and Balotelli as plausible options, if Adebayor were to leave.

Perhaps we should've met the Dzeko buy out clause?

ExiledGooner said:
whats more important for a harmonious dressing room , best goals to shots ratio or a decent attitude ? someone mentioned he cnat be shit because he keeps having clubs sniff around him , he is just as guilty of sniffing round other clubs himself which he is doing with that latest quote ?

He does have a good attitude and people get on with him. Just watch any interview with him.

Sabster said:
Lordeffingham said:

You are a complete wanker. ADE is not lazy he works hard but complete cocks like you pin things like this on him.

He IS the best finisher at the club and has everything. He would get into any team in the PL. It is disgusting the comments you are making

Well, I find your insulting remark about me being a wanker a little strong, but I am not prepared to reciprocate such behaviour, and will leave it there, but still believe everything I wrote about him is true, lets beg to differ.

Suppose I'm just extremely passionate about my Club, and quite clearly Ade isn't.

Lordeffingham said:
Sabster said:

Well, I find your insulting remark about me being a wanker a little strong, but I am not prepared to reciprocate such behaviour, and will leave it there, but still believe everything I wrote about him is true, lets beg to differ.

Suppose I'm just extremely passionate about my Club, and quite clearly Ade isn't.

TBH, you read the comments from him at the begining of the summer, and he seemed really happy and passionate to be involved. But he has been gradually forced out undeservedly.

Sabster said:
Lordeffingham said:

TBH, you read the comments from him at the begining of the summer, and he seemed really happy and passionate to be involved. But he has been gradually forced out undeservedly.

Still not happy about the insult tbh, like you have any idea about the kind of chap I am?

Lordeffingham said:
Sabster said:

Still not happy about the insult tbh, like you have any idea about the kind of chap I am?

Perhaps you should re-read what you write before complaining about how people are talking to you. Starting a post with "STFU with all your bullshit stats" generally gets peoples backs up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.