Adrien Rabiot

never really seen him play to be honest. Will he be starting against the vermin on Wednesday ? Migh watch to see how he copes at klanfield or if their bus is attacked

He usually starts every game for them, so unless he's picked up a knock or something he should be playing.

Only a 50/50 chance he plays as a defensive midfielder though, sometimes he does, other times it's him and Veratti ahead of a defensive guy like Diarra or Marquinhos.

Very very good player and at the right age.
I think he could definitely mature into the Fernandinho role with the right coaching which he will obviously get here.
The bindippers can feck right off...he would not be suited to their style of play anyway.

It's a no from me. A good player but not a great player for the position required.

Will do the dirty work but I've yet to see any real passing range especially under duress.

He was the first line of defence non of the others in front of him were interested in defending
I guess it's always gonna be difficult to impress when your playing alongside another half dozen lemons,but I just don't see anything special with the kid.Hes a decent player but far from top shelf.

I would definitely take him on a free, I am a firm believer that anyone who comes into this squad will go up a few levels straight away and he is already a very solid player who has CL experience. On a free it is almost a no brainer. Around 7/8m signing on is a bargain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.