Ajax fans being obnoxious

They're just one if those clubs that used to be great but is now average at best,yet the fans can't seem to adjust . It's funny,really. I wonder what there attitude would be If some billionaire was stupid enough to buy them. not that it would ever happen as the Dutch league Is wank and no fooker wants to play in it.

Once great team, lost in obscurity in shit 6th rate league!? and another team fallen from the stature as the dominant force who don't like having to actully compete?

Fuck em, hope they finish were they are now and miss CL.

LongsightM13 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
LongsightM13 said:
Racist scumbags.
racist? really
Their hooligans/ultras have a racist far right reputation. And they seem to have a problem with Arab involvement in football. That caricature of a sheikh is as crude as it gets.

1) they don't - they have a reputation for violence, but racism no.Certainly no more than mainstream Dutch society which has reacted to mass immigration and Islam in a very different way to British society.Their firms are apolitical unlike those in Italy for instance.
2) when they play away to Feyenoord you get 50,000 fans chanting ''Hamas,Hamas, Joden aan het gas'' which means ''Hamas,Hamas,Jews into the gas chambers''. The Jew jibes happen against the smaller clubs as well. Think Spurs v Arsenal or Chelsea in the 80s and multiply the ''Spurs are on their way to Belsen/Auschwitz'' chants and multiply by 10. The only racism in Dutch football has Ajax at the receiving end.
3) They don't have a problem with Arab involvement in football. Look at the banners. Apart from City(Arab) they are attacking Chelski(Russian), Vitesse Arnhem and the Red Bull (Austrian)owned clubs. They have a problem with sugardaddy clubs yes, but your statement about Arabs is nonsensical.

BlueHalli said:
They're just one if those clubs that used to be great but is now average at best,yet the fans can't seem to adjust . It's funny,really. I wonder what there attitude would be If some billionaire was stupid enough to buy them. not that it would ever happen as the Dutch league Is wank and no fooker wants to play in it.

yeah, a wank league that has produced more quality players than ours ever will, even if we continue this thread for another 100 years. I suspect neither your or my club would get a single mention if the combined top alltime youth products of Man City,Arsenal and Ajax were listed.

They as a club have arguably contributed more to football than any other in the world.

Whether or not a few people in Manchester don't like their caricature of a sheikh does nothing to alter that fact.

6F6C3324-9525-4AA3-940A-14B7CC153D95-7723-00000A5D2B179836.jpg

l.jpg

Surely you meant to say their crude racist caricature of a sheikh?
Perhaps their supposedly large Jewish following partly explains their apparent attitude towards the Arab people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.