Ajax fans being obnoxious

des hardi said:
sellout club....... they spend all their time assembling a team then sell them all just when they are getting good.

a club with great history, players and academy. if city weren t here they d go back to being happy selling out to real madrid or some italian club.

nothing here folks.....

Ajax weren't killed by oligarchs or the sheikhs at City or PSG. They were killed by a sequence of events:

1) previously clubs were limited to 1,2 or 3 foreigners. That meant Ajax losing 1 or 2 players to leagues in bigger countries every season. Once the limit went, the numbers of players sold increased.

2) Bosman - this ruling inflated wages, and meant clubs who previously compensated for lack of finance by selling, lost players for nothing.

3) TV deals and globalisation. Small countries like Holland don't generate much broadcasting revenue. New plastic fans in Asia and America don't have the dutch game marketed to them as something they should consume.

Its a massive loss to football that mythical clubs like Benfica and Ajax will never compete again. Ajax especially have contributed more to the romance of this game than any other club.

Not only have they produced more great players than any other club in the history of the game, but they also changed the way it was played with their total football.

Barca are the be all and end all of modern football. Look at the roots of their philosophy and their style. Johan Cruyff. He implemented the Barca style, and he was the one to lay the foundations for La Masia. Van Gaal and Rijkaard continued his work. Barca in many ways is a product of the Ajax culture.

Anyone who is indifferent to the demise of a club like that as a major force is not a true football fan.

matty barton said:
des hardi said:
sellout club....... they spend all their time assembling a team then sell them all just when they are getting good.

a club with great history, players and academy. if city weren t here they d go back to being happy selling out to real madrid or some italian club.

nothing here folks.....

Ajax weren't killed by oligarchs or the sheikhs at City or PSG. They were killed by a sequence of events:

1) previously clubs were limited to 1,2 or 3 foreigners. That meant Ajax losing 1 or 2 players to leagues in bigger countries every season. Once the limit went, the numbers of players sold increased.

2) Bosman - this ruling inflated wages, and meant clubs who previously compensated for lack of finance by selling, lost players for nothing.

3) TV deals and globalisation. Small countries like Holland don't generate much broadcasting revenue. New plastic fans in Asia and America don't have the dutch game marketed to them as something they should consume.

Its a massive loss to football that mythical clubs like Benfica and Ajax will never compete again. Ajax especially have contributed more to the romance of this game than any other club.

Not only have they produced more great players than any other club in the history of the game, but they also changed the way it was played with their total football.

Barca are the be all and end all of modern football. Look at the roots of their philosophy and their style. Johan Cruyff. He implemented the Barca style, and he was the one to lay the foundations for La Masia. Van Gaal and Rijkaard continued his work. Barca in many ways is a product of the Ajax culture.

Anyone who is indifferent to the demise of a club like that as a major force is not a true football fan.
I thought you got banned.

samharris said:
matty barton said:
des hardi said:

nothing here folks.....

I thought you got banned.

I got a 7 day ban for my reference to the Adebayor ''elephant washing'' chant. I didn't realise it was that offensive,or that nobody here would have ever engaged in similar. My apologies to those who were genuinely offended by it.

Ajax fans seem quite bitter, saw a lot of them whinging about us on the net.

Don't really give a fuck to be honest.

Blue Mist said:
I do not see any problem with the banner and I think the OP and others is being to touchy. They complained about the price City fans were charged for a ticket and surely that is in the same vein, modern football is too dear. Just becasue they believe the Shiehk is contributing to that doesn't make them cretins.

You obviously didn't see the banner they unfurled that said fuck you man city
6F6C3324-9525-4AA3-940A-14B7CC153D95-7723-00000A5D2B179836.jpg

bobmcfc said:
Blue Mist said:
I do not see any problem with the banner and I think the OP and others is being to touchy. They complained about the price City fans were charged for a ticket and surely that is in the same vein, modern football is too dear. Just becasue they believe the Shiehk is contributing to that doesn't make them cretins.

You obviously didn't see the banner they unfurled that said fuck you man city
6F6C3324-9525-4AA3-940A-14B7CC153D95-7723-00000A5D2B179836.jpg

Lazy bastards those banner writers, they couldnt be arsed to write out our full name, wrote MAN CITY instead of MANCHESTER CITY!!
So a big FUCK YOU to you too Ajax

Apparently Ajax have been foned 10K by UEFA for the banners. Should put a dent in their FFPR plans. :-)

How interesting that, under the financial restrictions they all believe in so much, Ajax would no longer have problems with so many small clubs winning the league in the Netherlands, and they'd have a free run at the title for the rest of eternity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.