Ajax fans being obnoxious

What is it with certain sections of Blues feeling the need to be universally loved by all and sundry?

This is football ffs, rivalries included!

I have no fucking time for most clubs and fans, especially if we are playing them....im sure they will get over it!

If a set of fans has good reason to hate modern football it is supporters of Ajax. Before the Champions League they truly were a European Giant.

They won the old European Cup three times on the spin in the early 70's just before English clubs began to dominate. They also won one of the early Champions League Finals with a team that they had assembled most of which became household names for a decade:

Ajax
GK 1 Edwin van der Sar
RB 2 Michael Reiziger
CB 3 Danny Blind (c)
DM 4 Frank Rijkaard
LB 5 Frank de Boer
CM 6 Clarence Seedorf
RW 7 Finidi George
CM 8 Edgar Davids
CF 9 Ronald de Boer
AM 10 Jari Litmanen
LW 11 Marc Overmars
Substitutions:
GK 12 Fred Grim
DF 13 Winston Bogarde
FW 14 Nwankwo Kanu
FW 15 Patrick Kluivert
FW 16 Peter van Vosse

[Copied from Wiki]

But their fans should remember the role their club played in creating the modern game of European football we see today. They were founder members of the G-14 group of clubs who sought to advance their own interests by means of a big 'fuck you' to the rest.

Were Ajax fans worried about City fans thoughts on how the game should be run back then? Were they fuck.

Although in the interests of balance I would like to thank their club for helping create the financial landscape within football that paved the way for our takeover and for City to now be talked about with the levels of respect that they once were. Without their help, and that of other G-14 clubs such as Arsenal and united, none of the last four years could have been possible.

Thanks Ajax.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
If a set of fans has good reason to hate modern football it is supporters of Ajax. Before the Champions League they truly were a European Giant.

They won the old European Cup three times on the spin in the early 70's just before English clubs began to dominate. They also won one of the early Champions League Finals with a team that they had assembled most of which became household names for a decade:

Ajax
GK 1 Edwin van der Sar
RB 2 Michael Reiziger
CB 3 Danny Blind (c)
DM 4 Frank Rijkaard
LB 5 Frank de Boer
CM 6 Clarence Seedorf
RW 7 Finidi George
CM 8 Edgar Davids
CF 9 Ronald de Boer
AM 10 Jari Litmanen
LW 11 Marc Overmars
Substitutions:
GK 12 Fred Grim
DF 13 Winston Bogarde
FW 14 Nwankwo Kanu
FW 15 Patrick Kluivert
FW 16 Peter van Vosse

[Copied from Wiki]

But their fans should remember the role their club played in creating the modern game of European football we see today. They were founder members of the G-14 group of clubs who sought to advance their own interests by means of a big 'fuck you' to the rest.

Were Ajax fans worried about City fans thoughts on how the game should be run back then? Were they fuck.

Although in the interests of balance I would like to thank their club for helping create the financial landscape within football that paved the way for our takeover and for City to now be talked about with the levels of respect that they once were. Without their help, and that of other G-14 clubs such as Arsenal and united, none of the last four years could have been possible.

Thanks Ajax.

Good one GDM and you could say to Ajax "what goes around comes around". They are one of those clubs who have been more than happy to lord it over most other Dutch clubs (except Philips funded PSV) for many a year thanks to their superior financial muscle and clout yet run bleating and whimpering when others do it elsewhere on a grander scale.

blueinsa said:
What is it with certain sections of Blues feeling the need to be universally loved by all and sundry?

I have no fucking time for most clubs and fans, especially if we are playing them....im sure they will get over it!

I dont give a fuck if they dont like us, it shows that we've landed on the world stage. What i do mind is them holding up a banner like that about our owner.

Then have the complete disrespect to have one of our flags upside down. Which ironically has the old badge on , which the last time it was our official badge we were shit and skint.

It was like arsenals banner "you cant buy class", not but you can buy a place in the top division. It probably shouldnt annoy me but like gdm said, its hypocritical.

ban-mcfc said:
blueinsa said:

I dont give a fuck if they dont like us, it shows that we've landed on the world stage. What i do mind is them holding up a banner like that about our owner.

Then have the complete disrespect to have one of our flags upside down. Which ironically has the old badge on , which the last time it was our official badge we were shit and skint.

It was like arsenals banner "you cant buy class", not but you can buy a place in the top division. It probably shouldnt annoy me but like gdm said, its hypocritical.

Hardly a diplomatic crises though is it fella?

Fuck them. Jealous fans of a club deposed at the top table, nothing more.

gordondaviesmoustache said:

Ajax
GK 1 Edwin van der Sar
RB 2 Michael Reiziger
CB 3 Danny Blind (c)
DM 4 Frank Rijkaard
LB 5 Frank de Boer
CM 6 Clarence Seedorf
RW 7 Finidi George
CM 8 Edgar Davids
CF 9 Ronald de Boer
AM 10 Jari Litmanen
LW 11 Marc Overmars
Substitutions:
GK 12 Fred Grim
DF 13 Winston Bogarde
FW 14 Nwankwo Kanu
FW 15 Patrick Kluivert
FW 16 Peter van Vosse

[Copied from Wiki]

Thanks Ajax.
Exactly. The G14 created what is modern football. They tried to monopolise all the money for themselves, keeping themselves at the top. Unlike any other time in history football was for an "elite" few clubs and everyone else could fuck off for all they care.

Then came along some investors who saw an opportunity to break this monopoly by investing heavily in clubs; the G14 didn't like it and have moaned like fuck about it since. Yet had they not tried to monopolise football in the way they did football wouldn't use headed the way it did. So...fuck em! Long live PSG, Málaga, Chelsea, Zenit, Leverkusen and of course City!

sellout club....... they spend all their time assembling a team then sell them all just when they are getting good.

a club with great history, players and academy. if city weren t here they d go back to being happy selling out to real madrid or some italian club.

nothing here folks.....

des hardi said:
sellout club....... they spend all their time assembling a team then sell them all just when they are getting good.

a club with great history, players and academy. if city weren t here they d go back to being happy selling out to real madrid or some italian club.

nothing here folks.....

in more cases than not, they have no choice but to sell there best players. They cannot compete financially and players want to leave.

Got no problem with ajax fans, if united were taken over by sheiks and we werent then im sure wed think the same.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
des hardi said:

nothing here folks.....

in more cases than not, they have no choice but to sell there best players. They cannot compete financially and players want to leave.

Got no problem with ajax fans, if united were taken over by sheiks and we werent then im sure wed think the same.

either do i....... this is your answer.... for me to look at me as if i was them....then i would be just like them? no i don t know where you re going here mate...... why their fans choose us to stage a protest..... when franco`s real madrid have been buying the best players since the 50`s!!! ajax are guilty of selling out time and again.....i don t care for their financial worries as why they have to sell.

no more then they should care about us...... real madrid have been doing what we are doing (4 years...+).... for nearly 70years

HOW DID THEY MISS THAT ?!!

Meh its just rivalry dont see why there being fined for it this is the type of thing that makes football what it is the passion and rivalry.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uTR68LEzXUQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... TR68LEzXUQ</a>

Thought this was quite funny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.