Ajax fans being obnoxious

jamielowndes said:
Don't pay all that money to go to Manchester and sit in the away end for a Champions League game, and then protest about how youre "against modern football".

Youre just fuelling the fire.
Same as those who payed and went to Arsenal then held up a banner saying it was too expensive.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Whitefield Blue said:
Ducado said:
Good Grief

It's quite shameful that this most disgusting of comments has been almost ignored on the entire thread.

The ignorance of some knows no bounds.
The entire Jewish population of Amsterdam is 15,000. The average attendance of Ajax is nearly 50,000. So even if every Jewish man, woman and child in Amsterdam went to a game, there would be less than one third of the crowd who were Jewish.

More likely at most about 10% (1,500) go. So how is that "most of their fans"?

Yes I agree - as I was with the person who said 'good grief'.

I was disgusted and appalled with the original comment about Jews and Arabs.

ban-mcfc said:
not sure if mentioned, if so merge please...

attacking our club from the stands, look at the image of the sheik and our flag upside down,

fucking cretins...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jan/18/uefa-fines-ajax-banners

Ajax-fans-show-the-banner-008.jpg

facepalmgodzilla.jpg

Fucking idiots

Wow Ajax.
Every good player who they ever had fucked off, and not only left Ajax, but left Holland also.
Tells you something when your club is lined up with floor and drain cleaner.
The world famous Dutch league...what's it called again ?
Sour bunch always were.

Disgusting decision to fine them for making a point. Typical of UEFA.

Also it's hardy a surprise most of you on here are in favour of them being punished. And you have the nerve to call them cretins

zutroy said:
Disgusting decision to fine them for making a point. Typical of UEFA.

Also it's hardy a surprise most of you on here are in favour of them being punished. And you have the nerve to call them cretins

Sorry, you're quite right, it should of course be bitter cretins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.