Ajax Vs City CL Post Game Discussion Thread

Re: That's why edin dosent start

Bombo said:
I'm not I repeat not blaming edin for tonight's result I'm merely pointing out that he dosent play well when he starts a match. I've thought this for a long time not just tonight. Johnson was the same and before him Sturridge. Some players are better as impact players.

-- Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:59 pm --

I'm not I repeat not blaming edin for tonight's result I'm merely pointing out that he dosent play well when he starts a match. I've thought this for a long time not just tonight. Johnson was the same and before him Sturridge. Some players are better as impact players.

Yeah, you're not blaming today's loss on Dzeko yet you post this thread as soon as the game is over where every starter played terrible, the difference being that this is one of Dzeko's few starts yet you're not saying any other player shouldn't be starting....

Sounds legit.

Anyone calling for Mancini's head is stupid. Yes we were wank and yes we look awful in Europe but we have stability and could still win the league, plus had he been handed his transfer targets (Van Persie, De Rossi, Hazard) we'd probably be closer to Real Madrid's level now than Valencia's level. And we still have an FA Cup run to look forward to hopefully!

Even though I'm gunna have to sit there and watch it.... I would rather play fringe players and finish fourth now then risk injury and Europa or further embarrassment. The players clearly weren't arsed today!
Sack it off now, league and FA cup priority.

Half of fucking Bosnia turns up again to defend St.Edin...

He was on par with the rest of the team but should've buried his chances to be perfectly honest. Whether he likes it or not, he impacts games better when he's used as a sub.

As for the Bosnians, pft, how the fuck can you lot even have a Sovereign State of your own?

Thought a draw would have been fair but in all honesty we only deserve one point from the 3 games so far. The 3 at the back businesss needs to stop. We were actually playing quite well at the time and needn't have panicked. Lost our discipline from then onwards. Putting all 4 forwards on just unbalanced us as well.

Bombo said:

-- Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:59 pm --

Bullshit, what is your agenda? Because you clearly are not a city fan. What is it?

1st goal defense too deep, 2nd goal Lescott seems to have lost the ability to jump or attack the ball, 3rd goal a deflection. However, several players not on their game. Yaya was VERY poor, Barry not at his best, Nasri ran down dead ends, but let's all blame Dzeko, virtually the only City player who made the goalkeeper make a save. Truth is we didn't perform as a team and Ajax played better than us. Without Dzeko no CL last season, nov FA Cup and no injury time winner against QPR. Get off his back!

I don't wanna look like some plastic fan but
this match is a complete disgrace! Mancini
should offer his position and Nasri his
wages! City spent around 308M under
Mancini but they can lose with this Ajax
side?! Really?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.