Al-Nassr to be (maybe) invited into the 2024/25 Champions League?

Wel, Australia compete in the Eurovision Song Contest
Yeah, but they can't "win" it, and they don't really 'compete'.

They only appeared because ESC is popular down there and was more of a novelty appearance, and they can not be allowed to host it even if they have a winning entry. This may also be their last year 'competing'.

Simple fact is, the Saudi League isn't part of UEFA, and the UEFA CL is a competition for UEFA member clubs.

It was a complete non-story dreamt up by an uber Ronaldo fan, most likely. Probably that IShowSpeed nonce.

Yeah, but they can't "win" it, and they don't really 'compete'.

They only appeared because ESC is popular down there and was more of a novelty appearance, and they can not be allowed to host it even if they have a winning entry. This may also be their last year 'competing'.
Australia has participated 8 times in the Eurovision Song Contest since its debut in 2015, the second country outside of the Eurasia region to take part in the contest after Morocco in 1980.
They can win it but cannot host it. They must nominate another European country to do it, probably to do with not dragging every other competing country over to Sydney Opera House.
They have to go through a qualifying round now and do not go directly to the final.
Azerbaijan and Israel also in Eurovision.

Got this info from Graham Norton.

If you read my post explaining my position you would realise you are talking rubbish..
I want Liverpool to be rubbish.. I want them not to win a trophy for next 15 years.. even better a relagatiin for a few season..
If that was to happen it would flush out all the gloryhunters.. Tourist and Out of Town fans.. stop Anfield being Disneyland and Alton Towers reduce the demand for tickets which would lower ticket prices and allow local fans to return to supporting there home town club..
I will promise you this.. you will understand and relate to everything I have just said in about 15 years time.. Mark my words..
I think we are all well aware of how success changes clubs and the supporters who can afford to attend.

But return to turgid shyte football winning fuck all and watching your neighbours win everything and take the piss daily? .....no fuck that.

You can wish to be MCFC in 1998 but see how you feel when it happens. Also see how we didn't abandon our club.

Neutral my arse.

Fucking joke. They care more about Saudi money that actual European clubs. The reality is that if a Saudi team is allowed to buy their way into the competition, it'll be some Polish or Norwegian team that have qualified legitimately that misses out.

And this idea that it would raise the profile of the CL is hilarious. That'd be like Beyonce going out with Peter Andre and someone claiming that she's only doing it to raise her profile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.