Alcohol, hints, tips, advice etc.

I almost exclusively drink organic wine now, hardly get a headache or hangover due to less shite in the alcohol. I've done my lager/beer years with interest, don't miss the bloating gassy feeling. You will end up drinking wine at some point so do the smart thing now!

So 3 days in. Didn't need weening or drugs to be safe from not drinking. Feel okay, with everything at stake I have found it easy especially with booze removed from the house!
Had to refer myself to a psychiatrist as some underlying shit in my life which has most certainly came to the foreground with the drinking stopped.
It's good to have some control over my life again, my taste has started to come back which is nice . The 8hrs keep a night is incredible.
In the words of the famous Churchill quote Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.

So 3 days in. Didn't need weening or drugs to be safe from not drinking. Feel okay, with everything at stake I have found it easy especially with booze removed from the house!
Had to refer myself to a psychiatrist as some underlying shit in my life which has most certainly came to the foreground with the drinking stopped.
It's good to have some control over my life again, my taste has started to come back which is nice . The 8hrs keep a night is incredible.
In the words of the famous Churchill quote Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.

Could be the start of the rest of your life buddy. My inbox is always open. Quite strangely I'm only actually staying around on Bluemoon for this thread and the people in it.

Download an app called Sober Time. It has a forum called Talking Sober on it. It's an invaluable resource for everything to do with drinking, drugs, sex, even food addiction.

Screenshot_20230301_175120.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.