Alcohol, hints, tips, advice etc.

today should have been day 87

tomorrow is day 1

i did my best
I broke my 225 day streak after Brentford, I’d already decided that I would drink for Istanbul and thought I’d rather get one nights booze in my system before that. Spent the night drinking with the Wednesday fans in Covent Garden and stumbled into hotel at 4AM after scoffing huge kebab and a ridiculous amount of booze. Felt absolutely terrible on Monday. I’ll not be having another drink until Istanbul and then be back AF for a bit

I broke my 225 day streak after Brentford, I’d already decided that I would drink for Istanbul and thought I’d rather get one nights booze in my system before that. Spent the night drinking with the Wednesday fans in Covent Garden and stumbled into hotel at 4AM after scoffing huge kebab and a ridiculous amount of booze. Felt absolutely terrible on Monday. I’ll not be having another drink until Istanbul and then be back AF for a bit
Out of interest (and not judging at all), what's the thought process for drinking in Istanbul? Just curious.

And I'm so disappointed for you that you haven't had the support you needed from the people you need it from the most.
I just read your reply as she came home from her 10 hour shift at our local hospital,
great timing.
I asked her for about the 5th time," you know I'm going away next week "

I spoke to her after having had seven large strong bottles,she's none the wiser and
I'm none the cleverer.

I will always advocate honesty,except times like this,I'm an hypocrite.

I'v always remembered the words on " one " by U2

Leaves you, baby, if you don't care for it

been building up for weeks.
i admitted i will drink in istanbul a few weeks ago,so
thats been playing on my mind
my son as gone away for a few days with my sister
and my mrs is in work today,and I'm on my last day off.
so iv been crafty and done what i wanted to do for the
previous 86 days,its sad ,so fucking sad.iv had 4 large 650ml 5% bottles
so far and will stop around 2pm,she will be home around 6.15pm

its resentment,everything.
I did it all for my wife and son.
I had to visit my elderly parents last night
and told them,when they asked,
my wife as not said one single time
she is happy,proud,shocked etc etc that I'v stopped.
not one word of encouragment.

nevermind.

up the blues

Aww dont ruin the good work you've been doing.

I found doing stuff to keep my mind off boredom etc helped.

That was why I capitulated today
i know i will drink in Istanbul and I too
was worried a bit how I would feel after drinking
having had a big break from it,
so with everything in place today
going in my favour I broke my promise.

Out of interest (and not judging at all), what's the thought process for drinking in Istanbul? Just curious.
I won’t be going mental, but I thought it would be nice to have a few drinks with friends for the journey. Still feel horrible today though and part of me wishes I hadn’t broke my run

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.