Alcohol, hints, tips, advice etc.

Off to Wembley this weekend, then vegas. Will be having a drink Saturday. Not sure why I’m nervous/reluctant

Off to Wembley this weekend, then vegas. Will be having a drink Saturday. Not sure why I’m nervous/reluctant
Enjoy your 'holiday' from abstinence, but remember, it is only a 'holiday'.
You have changed your normal lifestyle and it is a hard job to do.
We all need a 'holiday' break from hard work.
If you feel a 'holiday' is manageable and you know that you are not going to go back to your old lifestyle on your return, then don't be apprehensive. Who knows, when you are away, you might not fancy a drink after all.....

Does anyone else suffer with this when I was younger I could drink all day and night never got a hangover and felt ok,now over the last couple of years after just a few pints I get a real bad headache and genuinely feel like shit and I mean sometimes after just 3 pints. It must be an age thing or perhaps I’ve become alcohol intolerant I’ve read up on it and it says it can just come on you

Does anyone else suffer with this when I was younger I could drink all day and night never got a hangover and felt ok,now over the last couple of years after just a few pints I get a real bad headache and genuinely feel like shit and I mean sometimes after just 3 pints. It must be an age thing or perhaps I’ve become alcohol intolerant I’ve read up on it and it says it can just come on you

Yep it's the main reason I gave up, 3 pints banging headache not even drunk but it felt my head was full of pressure. Don't miss that feeling one bit.

Yep it's the main reason I gave up, 3 pints banging headache not even drunk but it felt my head was full of pressure. Don't miss that feeling one bit.
strange aint it I’ve tried swapping beer/lager , Guinness doesn’t matter still the same shit feeling

I’ve cut down majorly because I just can’t be bothered with it anymore. Pubs are on their arses and a bad, boring night out is soul destroying. I barely miss it too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.