Alcohol, hints, tips, advice etc.

Update on my situation.

Been drinking on my days off since Istanbul.and not work days.
Cut down to 4 or 5 at the most which is a dramatic reduction for me.
Not perfect but better than I was.
I can stop but i know, I don't really want to,its all I'v ever known since I was 14.
Going to City was the one that got to me more than anything,it really was that clear cut,I knew I
couldn't go to football without having a few beers,I tried it for four games at the end of last season.

Iv just finished work today,for 5 days off,I should be in a good mood but something upset me at work and something when I got home,so
as usual,i turn to my safety net,and boy does it taste good right now, its my choice,my drug of choice to help me get through.

Update on my situation.

I can stop but i know, I don't really want to,its all I'v ever known since I was 14.
Going to City was the one that got to me more than anything,it really was that clear cut,I knew I
couldn't go to football without having a few beers,I tried it for four games at the end of last season.

Iv just finished work today,for 5 days off,I should be in a good mood but something upset me at work and something when I got home,so
as usual,i turn to my safety net,and boy does it taste good right now, its my choice,my drug of choice to help me get through.
It's really good for you that you are cutting down at least. Keep updating us. :)

Never really found an alcohol-free beer I’ve been able to tolerate. I gave up for nearly 3 months a few years back and Cobra was about the best I could find.

Recently though I’ve been introduced by a pal to the delights of Erdinger Alcohol-Free Wheat Beer. It’s in some pubs, and it’s also £1.25 a half litre bottle in Tesco, and when it’s cold from the fridge it’s really moreish.

Basically, I’d recommend it.

Never really found an alcohol-free beer I’ve been able to tolerate. I gave up for nearly 3 months a few years back and Cobra was about the best I could find.

Recently though I’ve been introduced by a pal to the delights of Erdinger Alcohol-Free Wheat Beer. It’s in some pubs, and it’s also £1.25 a half litre bottle in Tesco, and when it’s cold from the fridge it’s really moreish.

Basically, I’d recommend it.

I know it's stout and not exactly beer, but the Guinness 0% is the best alcohol free drink I've found so far.

I know it's stout and not exactly beer, but the Guinness 0% is the best alcohol free drink I've found so far.
They invested millions into that drink as they continue to drive the responsible drinking line, but actually put their money where their mouth is.

Guinness clear is also a lovely drop

Update on my situation.

Cutting down and having days off is good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.