Alcohol, hints, tips, advice etc.

I said I'd have a couple of drinks tonight for the match and then quit until I get my blood pressure and cholesterol down. (My twin had a stroke yesterday)

Will be a couple of hot toddies though. Got the worst cough, catarrh on my chest, fever I've ever had

I said I'd have a couple of drinks tonight for the match and then quit until I get my blood pressure and cholesterol down. (My twin had a stroke yesterday)

Will be a couple of hot toddies though. Got the worst cough, catarrh on my chest, fever I've ever had
don’t put off until tomorrow what you can do today……..knock it on the head today……

The question is are you in control of your drinking OR is the drink in control of you?
It's a fine line.

My thinking is that a couple of hot toddies might help me sleep. Was up coughing all night last night

Dealing with a couple of lads who have thrown the towel in today. One has finally got home this morning after being arrested in Leeds on Boxing Day and another has been bin bagged yesterday because he's caused that much shit with his girlfriends father they've told her she either fucks him off or they're done with her as the stress is killing him

I'll be dealing with the same on the 2nd January.

Hell of a disease addiction.

111 days sober. Been a rocky road and still have incredibly difficult and dark days but for the first time in a long time I can see light at the end of the tunnel. Even managed to go on holiday for first time in 6 years as previously was too anxious (sometimes to even leave the house)

Good luck to anybody and everybody who is fighting the good fight against alcohol addiction. It’s a bastard

111 days sober. Been a rocky road and still have incredibly difficult and dark days but for the first time in a long time I can see light at the end of the tunnel. Even managed to go on holiday for first time in 6 years as previously was too anxious (sometimes to even leave the house)

Good luck to anybody and everybody who is fighting the good fight against alcohol addiction. It’s a bastard
well done on 111 days, great stuff……….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.