Aleksandar Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diabolical again today.

Given the opposition today, anyone who thought he should have started today ahead of Clichy doesn't understand football. Sadly our manager is one of them.
I agree he was awful and generally I'd agree with the suggestion that it's ridiculous to play him ahead of Clichy in these games, but in my opinion Clichy has been really poor this season. I can't recall him having a good game. Both our LB's aren't good enough

Diabolical again today.

Given the opposition today, anyone who thought he should have started today ahead of Clichy doesn't understand football. Sadly our manager is one of them.
Probably up there with his worse performances for us today but as I've said, and you agree, he shouldn't have been anywhere near the starting line up.

New level of shit from him, did he actually complete a cross today? Hopefully he was paying attention to how Leicester were putting balls into the box.

I have tried to defend Kolarov for quite some time, but he hasn't got the quality. Every week, when played, he seems to get worse at defending/positional play/crossing
Today was a new low for him and I hope he doesn't pull on a Blue shirt again

I agree he was awful and generally I'd agree with the suggestion that it's ridiculous to play him ahead of Clichy in these games, but in my opinion Clichy has been really poor this season. I can't recall him having a good game. Both our LB's aren't good enough
Whether Clichy has been poor or not,he has pace.
The first thing you do against Leicester is have defenders who have pace to negate the threat of Vardey.
So what does Pellers do, he takes 2 defenders who have pace out of the team. He then compounds it by leaving Martin De in the team.
And people wonder why he is going.
Our back 4 today should have been Zabba Otto Sagna and Clichy

And this is the major issue. We all knew Sagna should have replaced MDM and Clichy for his pace ahead of Kolarov but for some reason MP doesn't see it. So frustrated. Spurs bomb forward too so AK should be working behind one of the bars instead of on the pitch, although he would probably be slower than the clowns we currently have who serve a pint every 5 minutes.

Couldn't count on my fingers how many shit crosses he put in today. Wouldn't play him again this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.