Aleksandar Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
fucking shite player, does manuel pick him to piss the fans off on purpose? idiot.

Must piss him off hugely when he gets the ball out wide and has just one blue shirt to aim at (surrounded by defenders) whilst the midfield meander around waiting for something to happen.

Whether Clichy has been poor or not,he has pace.
The first thing you do against Leicester is have defenders who have pace to negate the threat of Vardey.
So what does Pellers do, he takes 2 defenders who have pace out of the team. He then compounds it by leaving Martin De in the team.
And people wonder why he is going.
Our back 4 today should have been Zabba Otto Sagna and Clichy

Completely agree with your back four, how can MP not see it? Am not a Kolarov hater by any stretch but he was piss poor today at both ends of the pitch.

Completely agree with your back four, how can MP not see it? Am not a Kolarov hater by any stretch but he was piss poor today at both ends of the pitch.

I agree Kolarov was poor yesterday and Pellers should have picked Clichy. The lesson on our left backs from the last few seasons has been keep picking the in form guy who has had a run of games.

I also agree with the earlier poster that having one attacker in the box against a packed defences has damaged Kolarov's attacking game. The build up play is far too slow!

I agree Kolarov was poor yesterday and Pellers should have picked Clichy. The lesson on our left backs from the last few seasons has been keep picking the in form guy who has had a run of games.

I also agree with the earlier poster that having one attacker in the box against a packed defences has damaged Kolarov's attacking game. The build up play is far too slow!

The second paragraph being Pellegrini's fault too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.