Aleksandar Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the Sibierski was 'a great header of the ball'? The Kolarov is 'great going forward ' is just as big a myth. I simply cannot understand how he ever gets a game. Utterly wank.

Remember the Sibierski was 'a great header of the ball'? The Kolarov is 'great going forward ' is just as big a myth. I simply cannot understand how he ever gets a game. Utterly wank.
I have said it so many times, it is no good him creating 1 goal every 10 matches, when he is giving 1 goal away every 2 matches.

I have said it so many times, it is no good him creating 1 goal every 10 matches, when he is giving 1 goal away every 2 matches.

Yes you are right, that is true if that was the case. But as it is he neither creates a goal every 10 games or is responsible for giving 1 away every 2 your point is pointless.

Yes you are right, that is true if that was the case. But as it is he neither creates a goal every 10 games or is responsible for giving 1 away every 2 your point is pointless.
And your answer is pointless as I consider he, does

Angelino has moved up a spot for left back. Would only consider him or Clichy for the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.