Aleksandar Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spit on. The thickos on this site spend 20 pages slagging the guy off after one display that in my opinion was no worse than any one else yet completely ignore the fact that none of the goals were his fault. Why don't we concentrate on the likes of Sterling, abject again yesterday. 49m for that ? We are in a dodgy situation because of poor buys and utterly shite management, poor tactics and motivation from Dave Allen, Kolarov has generally played pretty well this season.

You might like to have a look again at who needlessly gave away the free kick that Huth scored from.

Despite my criticism on my last post I have been a fan of Kolorav and he's delivered some great moment- Sunderland last minute of the 3 - 3 springs to mind...its jus frustrating that we can all see the talent but he just doesn't deliver when as a PL and cup winner he should do more.

Speak for yourself - I think he is shite and has been since he has been here .

yes but we should have been able to defend the set-piece.

He's still a really key player for us, and the best attacking left back in the Premiership.

It wasn't great defending but no team can defend every set piece. The idea is not to commit needless fouls in dangerous positions.

I think he's a pretty poor left back personally though I admit he's better going forward than defending. Clichy is the better left back.

I get the impression from some of the behind the scenes videos that he thinks he's an untouchable celebrity thanks to some of the videos he stars in, around Christmas time especially, where he is made a massive fuss of for his miserable facial expressions that are somehow meant to be hilarious.

That doesn't make it his fault. Set-pieces don't usually end up in goals

I think if as a central defender at a set piece, Robert Huth stole a yard on me in the box to score, I would seriously think my time had come to pack it in. Step forward Demmy!

I'd like to say it's nice to see people opening their eyes and coming round to the fact that Kolarov is dire, but it's not because as usual this troll's performance is detriment to the team and our league position.

It's been an irk of mine for seasons that so many people are blinded by his ability to kick a ball really hard, and seem to think he's got some quality. Admittedly who has he got to push him? No-one. Clichy is no better but at least he cares, and tries, and can bleeding defend better than the likes of Laurent Charvet. Even if he can't kick a ball really hard, doesn't try to nutmeg people and isn't (as some clown on here once threw at me as a reason why I shouldn't despise Kolarov) first to go and celebrate goals with the rest of the team.

Yesterday was a stark 90 minutes of evidence as to why this useless clot needs to be fucked off. Guardiola won't put up with his lack of pace, vision, ability, heart, work rate or DEFENSIVE UNDERSTANDING. I for one will sit much more comfortably in my seat knowing that I won't be subject to a consistent barrage of painful feigned passes forward - drag backs and passes inside down our left flank every god damn time! I'll also enjoy not having to listen to his blind admirers telling me how wonderful he is when I blow up at the game.

Absolutely spot on - the guy is useless !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.