ALERT latest Seat count 1st Semi Final. ???? seats left.

LifeOfRyan7 said:
I was hoping someone could answer me a quick question as ive been stuck on City tickerline answer messages for like 10 mins nearly now!

I got tickets for Wed last week (think it was like the 31st) and as my gf hasnt got an Accesscard had to sign her up for one. Now it all went thru fine and I have recieved the emails as per usual telling me that they went through and that. But I was wondering do they send out her Accesscard to the address given or do I need to pick it up from the ticket office?

Hope someone can help!

Hi mate i'm a season ticket holder and for the Arsenal game I ordered my wife a ticket I had to pick it up on the night from the ticket store at the side of club shop u go upstairs cue up tell them ur name there all in order and off u go don't worry about it :)

DavidChubs said:
It's on the OS site now that season card holders can buy an additional 2 tickets for Wednesday. What the fuck is going on ? The ticket section shows about 600 left. I'm confused.

whos in charge at the ticket office ??? you are right what the fuck is going on ?? wish we had been playing blackburn or villa. bet the rags are pissing themselves. cant wait for the final! you just know its gonna be aright balls up. has anyone been to collect tickets and every things run smoothly????

Ticket office are always fine for me. Don't think they've done anything wrong. They've relaxed the criteria now to clear off the last tickets. What's wrong with that?

I must admit, i've never had a problem with the ticket office but I do find this one a bit strange. 2 days before the game season card holders can buy another 2 tickets each. Sounds like there are quite a lot left to me.

dids dave, quite frankly not bothered if its half full as long a i am there, my point being if you are not going i do wish wish to hear the reason why. Not you i know you are going,

paulgmurphyhumphries said:
dids dave, quite frankly not bothered if its half full as long a i am there, my point being if you are not going i do wish wish to hear the reason why. Not you i know you are going,

It will be a full house mate

Club have put more tickets up on the OS including one virtualy full block

Didsbury Dave said:
paulgmurphyhumphries said:

It will be a full house mate

Hope you're right but i have a bad vibe.
Do you want a bet?

Didsbury Dave said:
milnrowmeatandpotato said:
Hope you're right but i have a bad vibe.
Do you want a bet?

Yes I do.

Whoever is wrong has to post a grovelling thread to the other on here.

Done?

Done mate thats fair enough.
Just got a text from City telling me that access card holders can buy 2 extra tickets so looks like the ticket office is flapping now too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.