Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange comment for Guardiola to make re Sanchez. "You have to ask Alexis". Quite pointed. Suggestion is obvious, but whether Arsenal sell, I still doubt.

I see that as Pep saying we want him but can't do a lot until Sanchez makes it clear he wants out

I see that as Pep saying we want him but can't do a lot until Sanchez makes it clear he wants out

Could be, but the earlier quote isn't quite right... If you watch the presser the "You have to ask Alexis". part comes after he is specifically asked if Sanchez wants to be at City...

Its not part of the original answer.

... and he rightly dodged answering the direct question.

PEP: (Sanchez) is an Arsenal player, like Mbappe is Monaco and Jonny Evans is West Brom. You have to ask Alexis.

Mbappe is leaving so is johnny Evans
So is Alexis?

After that gurdiola was asked specifically if was looking to add an attacker before the transfer window ends
He did not deny it and said he will try and city is linked to no other player other than Alexis

Not that strange. He was asked specifically about Sanchez so he answered specifically about him.
OK. I have not seen the press conference. I thought the way ii was reported there was some subtext there

I'd say it's less likely than more likely we sign a striker. Aubameyang would have also been a good option but looks to be made captain at Borrusia.. with Reus injured and Dembele almost certainly sold.. they need him or Spurs will walk them over in my opinion (especially if Aurier joins).

Reckon we have a left-field signing? Villa anyone?

What? You mean John Terry instead of Jonny Evans? Never happen.
sadvilla.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.