ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

Re: All things Rooney! [Merged]

drop the rag prick... even my missus commented on how dis-interested he looked in the game cos it wasnt going his way. if he, and the rest of the over paid premo's cant get their act together , drop them, and play the lads with passion and pride.
why is gerrard stuck out on the left ???

rnblade said:
drop the rag prick... even my missus commented on how dis-interested he looked in the game cos it wasnt going his way. if he, and the rest of the over paid premo's cant get their act together , drop them, and play the lads with passion and pride.
why is gerrard stuck out on the left ???
The top FA brand will not get dropped & can you imagine what it'd be like around the camp with that sour faced twat still being around.

bigquinn772 said:
England forward apologises for comments made after Algeria game.
The Football Association today issued the following statement from England forward Wayne Rooney further to comments he made as he was leaving the pitch at the end of the game with Algeria which was featured on television:

Wayne Rooney said: "I am as passionate about the England team as anyone. Last night, on reflection I said things in the heat of the moment that came out of frustration of both our performance and the result.

"The most important thing now is to regroup be positive and work towards winning the game on Wednesday. To do this the players will need the support of the fans more than ever.

"For my part I apologise for any offence caused by my actions at the end of the game."

I'm not sure I believe he even wrote that. He didn't do an interview did he? Probably some FA press person trying to do damage limitation.

"Wayne Rooney said: "I am as passionate about the England team as anyone. Last night, on reflection I said things in the heat of the moment that came out of frustration of both our performance and the result.

"The most important thing now is to regroup be positive and work towards winning the game on Wednesday. To do this the players will need the support of the fans more than ever.

"For my part I apologise for any offence caused by my actions at the end of the game."

Wayne Rooney said! The bollocks he did. Tell me that the above is common parlance on the streets of Norris Green and I'm the best ball player on Copacabana!

I think the guy just needs a game off. I'd rest him against Slovenia, and I think he'd come back a lot stronger. As for what he said after the game, the only issue really is that he's the only player who will say what the rest are thinking. He doesn't do diplomacy. I bet not one single player wasn't thinking the same.

malg said:
I think the guy just needs a game off. I'd rest him against Slovenia, and I think he'd come back a lot stronger. As for what he said after the game, the only issue really is that he's the only player who will say what the rest are thinking. He doesn't do diplomacy. I bet not one single player wasn't thinking the same.

Only because they are a bunch of self-obsessed knobs, who wouldn't recognise some richly deserved criticism for a piss poor passionless performance when they saw it.....

Mastes1 said:
Right i'm sick of being called a rag when i'm not so i'm not going to comment much on Rooney anymore but i would be realy interested if any stats guys on here could find me a stiker/forward in world football who doesn't score more goals against the lesser teams than they do against the top teams.

Well, obviously you would score more against the lesser teams as there are more of them but let's do ratios against top 4 teams in their respective leagues(In England that is Arsenal, Liverpool, Man U, Chelsea, Italy Juventus, AC, Inter and Roma, Spain Barca, Real Madrid, Valencia and Sevilla).

Wayne Rooney 8/91(8.79%).
Cristiano Ronaldo(MUFC) 6/84(7.14%)
Cristiano Ronaldo(R.Mad) 2/26(7.69%)
Gonzalo Higuain(R.Mad) 8/59(13.56%)
Lionel Messi(Barcelona) 20/82(24.44%)(unable to find data for his 7 goals in 05/06)
Fernando Torres(Liverpool) 8/56(14.3%)
Didier Drogba(Chelsea) 9/62(14.5%, unable to find data for 22 goals in 04/06)

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Mastes1 said:
Right i'm sick of being called a rag when i'm not so i'm not going to comment much on Rooney anymore but i would be realy interested if any stats guys on here could find me a stiker/forward in world football who doesn't score more goals against the lesser teams than they do against the top teams.

Well, obviously you would score more against the lesser teams as there are more of them but let's do ratios against top 4 teams in their respective leagues(In England that is Arsenal, Liverpool, Man U, Chelsea, Italy Juventus, AC, Inter and Roma, Spain Barca, Real Madrid, Valencia and Sevilla).

Wayne Rooney 8/91(8.79%).
Cristiano Ronaldo(MUFC) 6/84(7.14%)
Cristiano Ronaldo(R.Mad) 2/26(7.69%)
Gonzalo Higuain(R.Mad) 8/59(13.56%)
Lionel Messi(Barcelona) 20/82(24.44%)(unable to find data for his 7 goals in 05/06)
Fernando Torres(Liverpool) 8/56(14.3%)
Didier Drogba(Chelsea) 9/62(14.5%, unable to find data for 22 goals in 04/06)
it shows that united are flat track bullies
but we saw that last year, they had the worst record of the top 4 against the other top 4 teams yet comfortably won the league (08/09)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.