ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

Re: Victory

Another 90k a week to add to the 80 odd million they lost last year. They won't qualify for CL. He is totally over rated and overpaid on current form. The club and fans are in disarray, all because it was a real possibility that he could come here. The way Man City conducted thereselves while all this unfolded. Yes indeed today was our greatest off pitch victory.

stanman said:
Another 90k a week to add to the 80 odd million they lost last year. They won't qualify for CL. He is totally over rated and overpaid on current form. The club and fans are in disarray, all because it was a real possibility that he could come here. The way Man City conducted thereselves while all this unfolded. Yes indeed today was our greatest off pitch victory.
No it wasn't.

65975_444756036643_641591643_5828444_1987182_n.jpg

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Its all really very positive when you look at the facts:

1. Utd are now paying an extra £100k a week in wages for no net gain
2. We have all enjoyed ourselves immensely laughing up our sleeves all week
3. The debacle will cause embarrassment and upset the 'team spirit'
4. There has been a realisation 'generally' that they are in decline

Its been a great week imo...

That's the right way to look at it.

If ANY Blue doesn't want to be here then they can piss off. Rooney has completely undermined the whole thing at u****d but they're too scared to transfer list him.

this has probaly been said but fuck it

imo rooney will still leave in the summer or at the very latest the summer after. i say when the glazers found out he can fuck off for next to nothing in the summer they shit themselves so offered rooney the money he want and said they will sign everybody. they wont sign anyone decent rooney will get the hump and want to fuck off or the glazers will say its time to cash in now

dw7 said:
this has probaly been said but fuck it

imo rooney will still leave in the summer or at the very latest the summer after. i say when the glazers found out he can fuck off for next to nothing in the summer they shit themselves so offered rooney the money he want and said they will sign everybody. they wont sign anyone decent rooney will get the hump and want to fuck off or the glazers will say its time to cash in now

He's signed a big contract to ensure they get a payday if someone pays stupid money for him? He might have done that when he left Everton.

Without going around the houses, a lot of people have been duped and Paul Stretford, whatever his faults, has achieved two aims.

To earn a huge pay rise for his client.

To embarrass the media on the back of the prostitute expose.

I very rarely nail myself to the cross, but on this occasion, had no reason not to.

An apology is the wrong word, as I make none for trying to keep fellow blues in the loop, when I can.

It will come as no surprise to tell you very influential people behind the scenes at City were increasingly excited by the prospect.

We were 'the only club in the equation' according to Rooney's puppetmasters.

However, whatever the conspiracy theories, City are seemingly not exactly crestfallen.

Admittedly, I am disappointed we will not have the player to supplement our ranks, but we kick on and with January in mind.

I beat myself up at not delivering on this occasion and owe those who got excited, big time.

Bluemoon115 said:
stanman said:
No it wasn't.

oooooh yes it was!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.