Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I’ve thought all along that had it kicked him and then jumped on him to cuff him it ‘looks’ much better-because he leaves him-now he could argue that he had to subdue him sufficiently before attending to the second male (who had already punched him numerous times) and left the first male to be cuffed by the blonde female-which happened.

Just watching some of the video back again...

The ''stamp'' suspect is left completely unattended for at least a few seconds (I counted roughly 10) whilst the officer goes to deal with the ''sitting suspect''.

It's only once the ''sitting'' suspect is then taken to the floor and apprehended that the ''stamp'' suspect is then also apprehended by one of his colleagues (looks to be the blonde female, as you mentioned)

Obviously the officer could be thinking he's in a 2 vs 1 situation here due to the awful violence against his colleagues, and decides that as he's done a bit of damage to ''stamp'' suspect he can now leave him and deal with ''sitting'' suspect, but part of me does wonder that if you felt your weapons were at risk of being used against you, you would deal with ''stamp'' suspect in full (IE cuff him so he can't do anything) where you can also keep full view on the ''sitting'' suspect as you do it.

Probably just looking into it all in far too curious a manner, though I guess I'm second guessing how it might be viewed by courts and lawyers etc

Just watching some of the video back again...

The ''stamp'' suspect is left completely unattended for at least a few seconds (I counted roughly 10) whilst the officer goes to deal with the ''sitting suspect''.

It's only once the ''sitting'' suspect is then taken to the floor and apprehended that the ''stamp'' suspect is then also apprehended by one of his colleagues (looks to be the blonde female, as you mentioned)

Obviously the officer could be thinking he's in a 2 vs 1 situation here due to the awful violence against his colleagues, and decides that as he's done a bit of damage to ''stamp'' suspect he can now leave him and deal with ''sitting'' suspect, but part of me does wonder that if you felt your weapons were at risk of being used against you, you would deal with ''stamp'' suspect in full (IE cuff him so he can't do anything) where you can also keep full view on the ''sitting'' suspect as you do it.

Probably just looking into it all in far too curious a manner, though I guess I'm second guessing how it might be viewed by courts and lawyers etc
No, you are correct. It’s incredibly complex, not least because we are trying to get into the officer’s head.

I see the family have got rid of TikTok man and employed someone else now. And this one says the family are ‘concerned for the hurt officers.’
Credit to them for that; they've done the right thing. The bloke was a shit stirrer, and it's laughable that he's a lawyer. I also think they realise that the release of the second video has significantly damaged their case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.