Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle!

You can “whataboutism” all day, but it does nothing to bolster the officers case.

“I got twatted so I kicked him in the head while he was on the ground and then stomped on his head, Your Honour.”

“Oh, you were punched? Well, that changes everything! You should have shot him, too! Case dismissed!” said no judge ever!

When you take the training, put on the uniform, then strap on the weapon, you assume a significantly higher level of responsibility. The end.

It is clearly not the end.

More whataboutism.

If it had happened in Niger the outcome might have been different, too. And China. And Russia. And Japan. And who cares?

It happened in T2 at EGCC. Deal with the reality.

It’s illuminating to watch people being apologists for a cop kicking someone in the head while they’re prone on the floor and presenting no threat and then stomping on them “because they’re a scrote.”

I’m openly wondering if race has anything to do with the reaction, because last I checked, this has not traditionally be a Thin Blue Line forum.
Can’t see race being a factor, I don’t think the majority would think anything different if it was a couple of white guys who assaulted the officers.

Last edited:
Not sure he was thinking I’m sure this guys been tasered after just been punched in the head half a dozen times, more has this **** got my sidearm, good on him for not waiting to find out but make sure he was out of the fight.
I was told by someone who should know that these guys are trained to fight with their feet. This way their hands can protect their firearms. Not sure if true, but seems to make sense.

More whataboutism.

If it had happened in Niger the outcome might have been different, too. And China. And Russia. And Japan. And who cares?

It happened in T2 at EGCC. Deal with the reality.

It’s illuminating to watch people being apologists for a cop kicking someone in the head while they’re prone on the floor and presenting no threat and then stomping on them “because they’re a scrote.”

I’m openly wondering if race has anything to do with the reaction, because last I checked, this has not traditionally be a Thin Blue Line forum.

Fuck all to do with race on my part. It could have quite easily been white yobbos & Asian cops & id say the same.

It is not though, is it?
I believe it is. They knew their responsibilities and they certainly didn’t extend to a drop kick and stomp on the head…regardless of circumstance.

If you believe those actions were necessary, based on his training and responsibilities, then I don’t know what to say.

He knew his responsibilities preclude such behavior. The end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.