Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am amazed this has not been leaked.

Headbutted someone in Starbucks I’m told.

This will rumble on for months ….lefties and woke brigade will want the officer sacked for not showing restraint….if that happens I fully expect officers to down tools in solidarity for their colleague. And I don’t blame them
Apparently some are handing their weapons in already.

I was told by someone who should know that these guys are trained to fight with their feet. This way their hands can protect their firearms. Not sure if true, but seems to make sense.
Doe's make sense, if the copper had completely lost control then the twats head would be up there floating round with Mahrezs penalty at Anfield.

More whataboutism.

If it had happened in Niger the outcome might have been different, too. And China. And Russia. And Japan. And who cares?

It happened in T2 at EGCC. Deal with the reality.

It’s illuminating to watch people being apologists for a cop kicking someone in the head while they’re prone on the floor and presenting no threat and then stomping on them “because they’re a scrote.”

I’m openly wondering if race has anything to do with the reaction, because last I checked, this has not traditionally be a Thin Blue Line forum.
Oh dear.

More whataboutism.

If it had happened in Niger the outcome might have been different, too. And China. And Russia. And Japan. And who cares?

It’s illuminating to watch people being apologists for a cop kicking someone in the head while they’re prone on the floor and presenting no threat and then stomping on them “because they’re a scrote.”

I’m openly wondering if race has anything to do with the reaction, because last I checked, this has not traditionally be a Thin Blue Line forum.
More crap anybody smacks a woman in the face like that could be sky blue pink with spots he'd still be a ****.

More whataboutism.

Presenting no threat??? Are you serious?
Forget about openly wondering about the race card, just look at the facts regarding this incident in there entirety ..
In your country those thugs would have been shot dead and I’d have no problem with that whatsoever ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.