Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell you what, I am glad you are not on VAR duties. Because your reading of the video is fucking terrible, and we'd all be shouting the referee is a wander.

And for what it's worth, I think YOU are the one that's angry and emotional and out for blood, not the police officer. No idea why.

Interesting point of view.

Thanks for sharing.

Typically the officer using the taser would shout ‘taser! taser!’ to alert their colleagues.

My knowledge of their use is v limited though-it was only firearms officers who were issued with them when I was a response inspector. It’s more widespread now.

The only thing I def recall is not to put your hands between the barbs on somebody in order to restrain/cuff them or you may get a nasty shock!

I was only present in a couple of training sessions when they were demonstrated.

Thanks for sharing what you know.

Here’s an idea. How about they ban alcohol sales at airports and on planes because it’s a ticking fucking timebomb with fuckers that can’t behave when they’re pissed. Also get the cunts breathalysed before boarding and if you’re pissed you ain’t getting on a plane.
Honey... no.

You know, the mad thing is, two things can be true at the same time. That's all I'm saying.

All parties are in the wrong. Unfortunately, I think the officer will lose his job simply because of the time gap of the perp getting tased and the kick.

Not sure what else people are seeing!
Yes the copper is in the wrong, but when the whole clip is shown its understandable in the heat of the moment, the 2 thugs locked up, the policeman, no charge.

You know, the mad thing is, two things can be true at the same time. That's all I'm saying.

All parties are in the wrong. Unfortunately, I think the officer will lose his job simply because of the time gap of the perp getting tased and the kick.

Not sure what else people are seeing!

Other than, it is not all you are saying.

It is those faux attempt at pretending to look impartial, like occasionally throwing in the word scrote while defending and justifying all their actions, that give the game away. And the double standards of comparable actions that you class as perfectly understandable and what is out of order.

While it is true that both things can be true at the same time (in this case to me they are not), that is not what you are saying, I don't get the need to pretend it is.

Yes the copper is in the wrong, but when the whole clip is shown its understandable in the heat of the moment, the 2 thugs locked up, the policeman, no charge.

I've never said the reaction wasn't understandable. As I've said previously in the thread, I have my own experiences getting caught up in a huge melée, working the door where I came out of it with a huge black eye. No, I'm not equating the two, but the first thought was containing the situation, not meting out 'justice' for getting struck.

That should be baseline thinking in this type of job. One can lose their rag for a split second undoing all the years of amazing previous work before it and still lose the job because of it.

I think that's where that copper is up to especially as it was caught on cam.

The kick and stamp is what's undone him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.