Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having seen the police literally run away, in Leeds. It’s important that the police are actually able to stand up to criminals.
Hope he doesn’t lose his job, due to the clamour from the woke brigade. It will just encourage further crime.

Groups in the UK have been watching for their own Rodney King moment. Unfortunately, due to a total loss of self discipline a stupid man has given it to them. I think the next few weeks will be difficult.
I need a new tv anyway might pop down to the next riot, you know the one for the soldier that’s fighting for his life after been stabbed or the copper stabbed in a prison the other day, oh wait there won’t be one for them will there!

Not just kicking someone in the head with Full force, Then actually stamping on his head for good measure.
Like i said im not justifying it, what i am saying is dont gloss over the fact that the guy had already assaulted two people prior to this point, both scumbags one just had a badge

You literally don't know what happened. And you're also extremely naive if you think decent/law abiding people don't end up on the receiving end of police violence. Maybe you don't see it happening or know people who it's happened to because because of the demographic you belong to. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen though.

I think he's been watching 'The Sweeney' far too much!

Totally agree. I think it was a terrible statement that raises more questions than it answers. If they really mean what they say in that statement then it suggests that armed officers shouldn't be allowed anywhere near disputes or altercations like this.

what everybody needs to remember - and I mean anybody from the Police to you and me -
is that we live in a world of citizen reporters ( almost everyone carries a phone with a camera on it - there is more CCTV coverage we are told than anywhere else in the world and there are Ring type door bells so before you behave like a bellend bear in mind somebody somewhere will have you "on film"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.