Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... that's why you have female officers to do such searches.

The officer is accompanied by a second female, taken to a private space to conduct any search. It's a respect for privacy AND culture/ religion.

What you don't do is allow a male (or female) to do it in an open space.

Otherwise you are disrespecting a religious right.
It was a woman copper who got her nose broke, fuck religion and beliefs when it comes to security of the vast majority. It’s all made up shit anyway.

Do you have that right? Where have you heard that it was a wanted man getting off a plane? Has that been confirmed?
That’s one of a couple of theories going about, the other being the attempt to search the woman wearing a hijab. The fact the family member says ‘racism at its finest’ I’d go for that.

Groups in the UK have been watching for their own Rodney King moment. Unfortunately, due to a total loss of self discipline a stupid man has given it to them. I think the next few weeks will be difficult.
Why is it unfortunate that marginalized groups have a moment that can bring their issues to the forefront? Do you think civil rights reforms in America are unfortunate too?

And there has been several 'moments' like this in the past. Steven Laurence and mark duggan come instantly to mind but there has been many others.

So, again, women that take a job for the sake of equality, that has potential violence involved, should do what, then? Step aside when violence breaks out?

Or should the perp avoid being violent when there's a female trying to arrest him along with other males?

I don't understand the thinking.
I'm not asking you to understand it. In the same way as those of a differing viewpoint aren't asking me to understand theirs. It's an opinion/viewpoint; nothing more, nothing less.

It was a woman copper who got her nose broke, fuck religion and beliefs when it comes to security of the vast majority. It’s all made up shit anyway.
And the laws that the police enforce aren't made up shit either?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.