Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
She could have, just as feasibly, been caught by an elbow by one of her own colleagues.

I had this thought, yesterday, as the context of the video isn't full. Usually, the wider context is removed for a reason.

I am just astounded! Looking to find a way at to justify it was her colleagues who broke her nose?

My head is actually hurting that you are trying to justify that!

Last edited:
You should be-if it transpired the kicks were a result just because of his colleague being assaulted his career will most ceratinly be over.

She isn't a 'girl'. She's a police officer.

She’s a female mate it’s just the way I am I’m afraid, I don’t like women’s boxing, I’ve never hit a woman even while being hit myself and I know that regardless of her being a police officer seeing her get her nose broken would’ve angered me more than if it was a man
Sorry if that doesn’t make me a modern man

I am just astounded! Liking to find a way at to justify it was her colleagues who broke her nose?

My head is actually hurting that you are trying to justify that!
but we don't know how it happened either-during a melee its easy to catch a flailing arm in the face.

She’s a female mate it’s just the way I am I’m afraid, I don’t like women’s boxing, I’ve never hit a woman even while being hit myself and I know that regardless of her being a police officer seeing her get her nose broken would’ve angered me more than if it was a man
Sorry if that doesn’t make me a modern man
that's perfectly fine mate-I get it.

Then, who would want to do this job? The soldier being stabbed is a prime example of modern day society.
But you are right, in that we need to see footage of earlier events.

It's an unforgiving job, constantly being filmed these days and can't put a foot wrong. Couple of decades ago that guy would have been dragged round the corner and fucked up good style and no one would have batted an eyelid.

you're a strange person. why don't you tell us all what happened

I think you misread my point.

I'm not 'reactionary' to edited accounts. This is what fractures opinion and, subsequently, reaction to justice in a court of law.

i have said what for a full account rather than edited opinion or video.

If that's "strange" to have restraint on reaction, so be it.

Absolutely!

It shows the inability to think clearly in a pressured situation.

if, by any accounts, he was also the one who used a spray coupled with the kicking action, the only thing that separates him from a thug is the uniform.
Haha yet he passed all his firearms training and will have no doubt been on countless operations that are extremely high pressure.

It's an unforgiving job, constantly being filmed these days and can't put a foot wrong. Couple of decades ago that guy would have been dragged round the corner and fucked up good style and no one would have batted an eyelid.
35 years ago he would have been handcuffed to a radiator and left overnight-but things change.

its certainly a thankless job nowadays-everybody with their phones out screaming 'he's done fuck all wrong'..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.