Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an unforgiving job, constantly being filmed these days and can't put a foot wrong. Couple of decades ago that guy would have been dragged round the corner and fucked up good style and no one would have batted an eyelid.
Which is why the policeman was a fucking idiot. If he hadn’t lost control of himself in a public area he would have realised how it would pan out.

you may well be right-but the facts will emerge-but again his left arm is under his chest (thats a big issue from my experience, I would always shout 'watch the hands' for a reason) and he isnt at that point restrained..

of course as I said last night after the kicks the officer leaves him to go to the second male-thus appearing to leave the first male-which looks slightly at odds.

Okay, I get you, but he's also in the airport. Has he gone through detectors if he at the "car park meter" as it was put earlier? What possible weapon can he have?

He gets kicked in face and stamped and the officer backs away. At what point does he perceive a possible "threat" in order to complete these actions? I would expect him to jump on the 'perp' straight away. I think he knows the male has no weapons as he's been involved in the fracas beforehand.

None of his actions make any logical sense, but it does show complete lack of control and reactionary behaviour.

I think you misread my point.

I'm not 'reactionary' to edited accounts. This is what fractures opinion and, subsequently, reaction to justice in a court of law.

i have said what for a full account rather than edited opinion or video.

If that's "strange" to have restraint on reaction, so be it.
so you're just a pot stirrer then

Haha yet he passed all his firearms training and will have no doubt been on countless operations that are extremely high pressure.
Makes it all the more ridiculous that someone as highly trained as him would lose it in such a situation. I would hope that a firearms trained officer would be better than that.
If it was a rookie it might explain it.

Okay, I get you, but he's also in the airport. Has he gone through detectors if he at the "car park meter" as it was put earlier? What possible weapon can he have?

He gets kicked in face and stamped and the officer backs away. At what point does he perceive a possible "threat" in order to complete these actions? I would expect him to jump on the 'perp' straight away. I think he knows the male has no weapons as he's been involved in the fracas beforehand.

None of his actions make any logical sense, but it does show complete lack of control and reactionary behaviour.
and yes i'd expect him to follow up the kicks with detaining him, handcuffing and searching him. it doesn't look good at all-but i keep saying he needs to justify his actions..I'm not sure he can, but there might well be things we don't know at this point.

I am just astounded! Looking to find a way at to justify it was her colleagues who broke her nose?

My head is actually hurting that you are trying to justify that!

It's not a way to "justify" anything. Have you seen the full video yet and if you have, post it.

I am not, like yourself, reacting to speculation as no evidence has been presented as of yet to who did what to whom.

Makes it all the more ridiculous that someone as highly trained as him would lose it in such a situation. I would hope that a firearms trained officer would be better than that.
If it was a rookie it might explain it.

Yep it's bizarre, that's why we need more footage and context really. Doubt the police force want to lose armed response officers, what do you think should happen with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.