Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 2024...we've moved away from the police brutality times. Or so I thought.
Hot heads that can't control their temper or act in revenge have no place in the police force today.
What about brutality on the streets?
How would you deal with that?
Please don't say mediate

2 coppers still in hospital recieving treatment for their injuries as of this morning. One of them a female officer and one has a head injury and lost consciousness at the scene.

I've family in the force and I'd hate that to happen to one of them....

But from a professional point of view, I still can't see the justification for that kick and stamp to the head based on the footage available.
Agree. The point for that level of violence to be required or useful would have been earlier on, to get him to the floor.

As it happened, it wasn't required, it was just retribution.

Just think loads find it weird how hated the police are and how much people love to attack them, usually the outrage is people are upset they were heavy handed with a piece of shit

I’ve had loads of positive interactions with police, I’ve had one left me off for being on my phone driving as I was ringing my Mrs to tell her to meet me at hospital as lad was there
Last season 3 coppers changed my old fellas who 78 flat tyre after a night match in the pissing rain for him
But once coming out of the 4-3 defeat at old Trafford I was stuck amongst reds kicking and spitting on me in my City shirt, I asked a copper for help and he gave me a dirty look and walked off
I just think he was a **** not all cops are cunts

This lad undoubtedly has to deal with pieces of shit giving him shit and getting in his face everyday and stands quietly not taking the bait while pissed up arseholes stick camera phones in his face and call him racist
Then someone actually starts punching you and your colleagues?
If it turns out the police were assaulted first then it’s a real shame if this lad loses his job

All these tests and training can’t allow for at what point does it all get to much and is there a breaking point, I imagine everyone’s is different but nobody can know until a real life situation occurs where you fear for your life

I understand your position.

It must feel like a thankless task at times.

You should of been arrested in the 80s, it was the norm back then.
You took a beating in the back of the van and a 2nd serving back in the cell.
It made you think twice about being a dick again
And herein lies the problem with today’s society, no discipline at home, school etc leads to a I can do what the fuck I want attitude, if someone points a taser at me I’m getting on the ground as fast as possible but no sone people think they can argue. If that was in America and they’d struggled with the police in an airport they’d be dead, especially if they had a bowl of hot water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.