Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

He's going, he clearly wants out and he will get his wish.

His true colours have come out, no way back for him, I am very surprised and dissapointed , top player for me, but wow what a strange decision to make and way to treat a club that has done so much for him, supported him in every possible way, allowing him to stay in Argentina and play in the copa liberoes', then bring him to England with his family.

Because he said he wants to contribute more, and will assess his place after a current competition?

Doesn't particularly fit our formation so I'm not too fussed if he goes. Think there are teams out there that will suit him better and we can look to fund a proper back up number 9, or a more technical number 10 / attacking mid

His true colours have come out, no way back for him, I am very surprised and dissapointed , top player for me, but wow what a strange decision to make and way to treat a club that has done so much for him, supported him in every possible way, allowing him to stay in Argentina and play in the copa liberoes', then bring him to England with his family.
lol what a bunch of horseshit

Sounds like he wants to go, but he only leaves if a club meets our asking price.

If Atletico meet our demands he is off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.