Aly Cissokho

bobmcfc said:
i just don't think hes that good. he was at porto but i think we'll regret it if we buy him
Do me a favor and watch him will you?

I'd like to know why exactly he's not 'good', because I categorically disagree.

bobmcfc said:
C_T_I_D said:
bobmcfc said:
really don't want this guy.

Any reason why not?

i just don't think hes that good. he was at porto but i think we'll regret it if we buy him

He is very similiar to Richards expect that this guy can cross better.

Mancini has improved Richards very much this season. Sissoko will become even better under Mancinis guidance.

Have faith in Mancini. I think this guy will become France first-choice left-back soon...especially if he comes to City and nails that first-team position and does well.

jjeangi said:
C_T_I_D said:
bobmcfc said:
really don't want this guy.

Any reason why not?
:P
129077972875498445.jpg
lol!!!!

He is good.
I remember couple of years ago, he failed medical at Milan cos he had problems with teeth...
Watched him at Lyon and he is good player...

olddirty said:
He is good.
I remember couple of years ago, he failed medical at Milan cos he had problems with teeth...Watched him at Lyon and he is good player...

No....because Milan couldn't afford him and offered their fans an excuse.

BlueCityfan said:
olddirty said:
He is good.
I remember couple of years ago, he failed medical at Milan cos he had problems with teeth...Watched him at Lyon and he is good player...

Fact. They wanted to show their fans that they were going to spend, and then pulled out for what was later deemed as bollox.

Have said this in previous threads about wanting him to sign even before we were linked. Quality left back, as many have said on here, abit like richards, but probably abit more comfortable with the ball at his feet. Kolarov can be used in other positions as well as left back so he wont be made redundent, as he was last season!..

In Mancini we trust!

jjeangi said:
BlueCityfan said:
olddirty said:
He is good.

Fact. They wanted to show their fans that they were going to spend, and then pulled out for what was later deemed as bollox.

Sorry, forgot to put big LOL at the end of that sentence... ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.