Aly Cissokho

His 9 posts are about finding a season card to a match, I believe Stoke. Pippa Middleton and us missing out Sanchez.

bobmcfc said:
Soulboy said:
BillyShears said:
Do share....!

It's hard to know how anyone could know 100% that the deal is dead without it breaking across twatter, and the media in general...

Just look at all the clues!

I'll say no more than that at this stage... ;-))

i think i get your drift
someone whos been banned before then??

someone has mentioned it in the sanchez thread. posted a photo of a certain dog who hangs around with a certain space toy. if hes not the poster then then he is the source

Lancet Fluke said:
alky313 said:
His 9 posts are about finding a season card to a match, I believe Stoke. Pippa Middleton and us missing out Sanchez.

And whoever he is, is based "down south."

Down south being Midlands, London or Bournemouth for all we know? Fuck knows this guy is pulling a nostradamus. He's probably just having a laugh at what he managed to create. I will say that any guy based down south would have to have been in communication either phone or email with a "club great". Because I doubt any ex-player outside of the city itself knows anything about whats going on anymore than we do.

bobmcfc said:
someone has mentioned it in the sanchez thread. posted a photo of a certain dog who hangs around with a certain space toy. if hes not the poster then then he is the source

You think the source might be Slink from Toy Story? You have to ask yourself, would he be a credible source?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.