Aly Cissokho

Andouble said:
isn't 9m for the other Cissokho we are apparently linked to?

also! Paying close to 40 million for left backs in 2 consecutive summers is embarrassing, and why everyone now hates us.

The article might I was reading had this name, but they could have been confused. Said we and Liverpool would battle over him.

Andouble said:
isn't 9m for the other Cissokho we are apparently linked to?

also! Paying close to 40 million for left backs in 2 consecutive summers is embarrassing, and why everyone now hates us.

Yes but any fan of a premier league club who dislikes another club for spending money is clearly an idiot anyway so it doesn't matter. That's like hating someone for pissing in an ocean of piss.

Sheikh n Bake said:
Andouble said:
Paying close to 40 million for left backs in 2 consecutive summers is embarrassing, and why everyone now hates us.
true dat

Who gives a fuck? Wouldn't embarrass me and I don't care whether people hate us, they hate us now anyway. I'd be more embarrassed by spending as much as we have ove the last few years and still going into next season without an adequate left back.

Don't care what the fee is if we end up with a decent left back who can defend as well as attack when the need arises that is all that matters. For what it is worth, Kolorov IMO will get better this year.

I would be more embarrassed if we got no proper left back and lost the league because we got poor play from our left side.

Baines or this guy, I don't care. Anything but relying on faith in Kolarov.

Cityisland said:
Manchester City bid for Cissokho

According to "France Football" would have made an offer to the ManchesterCity Lyon Aly Cissokho. The French left-back, close to Milan two summers ago was estimated as many as 23 million. During the week the player's agent and City leaders have met and the deal is about to take off.

tuttomercato

This is just a re-hash of the sun article from this morn.

Those fees of quoted 20m is a joke.

Aly Cissokho was very bad for Lyon last season....so bad that Lyon fans are begging someone to sign him. And Lyon have small financial problems aswell.

Well...Lyon was bad overall.

However...this guy is young and has some serious potential. Very Athletic player and tall, powerful, quick, fast...strong. He has all the physical attributes. He can cross aswell.

We would have the most poiwerful full-backs in the world in Richards and Cissokho.

And despite Cissokho having a poor season. He has the qualities Mancini wants and like Richards...i have no doubt that this guy will improve under him.

Premier league suits this guy perfectly and has spoken mnoths ago about his desire to move to the premier league and he mentioned City aswell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.