Aly Cissokho

Just done a quick search on google on the offchance that theres anything anyones missed and the figure of £20m is being branded about

BlueCityfan said:
california blue said:
LOL this is him in 09 so i would expect a +3 in most areas :D
Wow...his physical stats are really amazing and his technique and tackling are great.

But is those fm stats lying here Dax? :D Or is this guy technical in real life?

Anyways...here is Sissoko tearing the rags a new arsehole.
I really like this player. This guy is better than Taiwo for sure.
Don't know. I don't play FM so I don't know how to rate or compare the computer version. As for how good he is, I don't have an in-depth knowledge of the guy's game. I don't even remember him from Porto, which is strange. I remember Milan wanting to buy him, but I that is about it.

BTW, I wans't suggesting Taiwo was better, just saying they have similar styles, even your video confirms that. I think if I could find a versus youtube video, that would be a better judge. Highlight compilations are bogus, coz they show you at your best.

If you want a short hand review of a player, get a X v. Some club video of the player. At least you get to see a well rounded picture of his performance.

Manchester City bid for Cissokho

According to "France Football" would have made an offer to the ManchesterCity Lyon Aly Cissokho. The French left-back, close to Milan two summers ago was estimated as many as 23 million. During the week the player's agent and City leaders have met and the deal is about to take off.

tuttomercato

Cityisland said:

According to "France Football" would have made an offer to the ManchesterCity Lyon Aly Cissokho. The French left-back, close to Milan two summers ago was estimated as many as 23 million. During the week the player's agent and City leaders have met and the deal is about to take off.

tuttomercato

That the bid amount is a guess.. We have seen news articles from £9m to £23m. Its usually always less than the media says it is.

But good news if this is true.

Cityisland said:

tuttomercato

I hope this is true! Class player and an absolute beast

isn't 9m for the other Cissokho we are apparently linked to?

also! Paying close to 40 million for left backs in 2 consecutive summers is embarrassing, and why everyone now hates us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.