Aly Cissokho

BlueCityfan said:
Those fees of quoted 20m is a joke.

Aly Cissokho was very bad for Lyon last season....so bad that Lyon fans are begging someone to sign him. And Lyon have small financial problems aswell.

Well...Lyon was bad overall.

However...this guy is young and has some serious potential. Very Athletic player and tall, powerful, quick, fast...strong. He has all the physical attributes. He can cross aswell.

We would have the most poiwerful full-backs in the world in Richards and Cissokho.

And despite Cissokho having a poor season. He has the qualities Mancini wants and like Richards...i have no doubt that this guy will improve under him.

Premier league suits this guy perfectly and has spoken mnoths ago about his desire to move to the premier league and he mentioned City aswell.

So it seems he would more of a value buy for around £12m??

BlueCityfan said:

Aly Cissokho was very bad for Lyon last season....so bad that Lyon fans are begging someone to sign him. And Lyon have small financial problems aswell.

However...this guy is young and has some serious potential. Very Athletic player and tall, powerful, quick, fast...strong. He has all the physical attributes. He can cross aswell.

We would have the most poiwerful full-backs in the world in Richards and Cissokho.

And despite Cissokho having a poor season. He has the qualities Mancini wants and like Richards...i have no doubt that this guy will improve under him.

Premier league suits this guy perfectly and has spoken mnoths ago about his desire to move to the premier league and he mentioned City aswell.

Why was he bad? I haven't found anyone yet who watches him. Bad defensively? Bad getting forward?

He mainly seemed out of it like against Madrid. Had some great matches though. To be fair, the whole Lyon team was piss poor this past season, Gourcuff, everybody, bar Lloris.

jjeangi said:
He mainly seemed out of it like against Madrid. Had some great matches though. To be fair, the whole Lyon team was piss poor this past season, Gourcuff, everybody, bar Lloris.

This could be why we are looking at him. He wont ask to to be a guaranteed starter, and is probably willing work he his way into the squad, and we can get him cheaper than Baines.

Blue Haze said:
BlueCityfan said:

Why was he bad? I haven't found anyone yet who watches him. Bad defensively? Bad getting forward?

I haven't watched him either. But Lyon fans and fans in france have said was piss poor last season and he is overrated. And im pretty much talking about the majority.

He was bad in defence and lacks some footballing brain when it comes to defence. Technique is poor. Those kind of things they said. But they also say he has real potential.

I think he just had 1 bad season. Lyon had overall a very bad season and the coach got sacked and i dont think he had any support.

Under Mancini i have no doubt this guy will be a hit. Unlike Kolarov..this guy has pace etc..

Lyon might think we are ready to overpay but they are looking to sell and we wont overpay.

Fee will be around 10-15m. I would be suprised if it's more. Im glad we aren't looking to sign world class. This guy needs Mancini moulding.

He will no doubt push Kolarov to improve aswell and i dont think this guy is going to complain if he gets benched sometimes.

Btw...they also say this guy has some temperament issues. :D Fits in well with Balo.

Don't like the fact that he often rushes forward in a straight line, head down and all. Works sometimes, but fails a fair share too. Also, technically he's like Micah, which sucks :/ Works in our league though.

The competition here could be immense for him, though.

Er... why wouldn't we go for Baines then? We desperately need someone who can put in a cross, and let's face it, Micah won't be doing that unless his technique totally changes.

I would rather spend 20 on Baines than 13 on some guy who has problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.