Aly Cissokho

Cad-OL said:
gooneyrovski said:
20 million for this guy will be one of the biggest rip offs in football history. he's a really poor player and one of the worst left backs in French league.

Honestly dont buy the hype....this guy is a joke

Hum. I bet you're either a Liverpool fan, or a Marseille or St-Etienne fan (Lyon rival teams) lol. Please give me names for better left backs in French league. Again, Cissokho was bad this season, but the whole team was. If we don't sell him, we'll still be happy to have him on the squad as he'll sure be better with the new coach.
Cheikh M'Bengue, Taiwo (even though he left) Trémoulinas

gooneyrovski said:
20 million for this guy will be one of the biggest rip offs in football history. he's a really poor player and one of the worst left backs in French league.

None of those factors have stopped us before......................

gooneyrovski said:
Cad-OL said:
gooneyrovski said:

Hum. I bet you're either a Liverpool fan, or a Marseille or St-Etienne fan (Lyon rival teams) lol. Please give me names for better left backs in French league. Again, Cissokho was bad this season, but the whole team was. If we don't sell him, we'll still be happy to have him on the squad as he'll sure be better with the new coach.

Are you related to the real Gooney? The one who is famed for his accurate predictions and superb footballing knowledge?

Lancet Fluke said:
gooneyrovski said:
Cad-OL said:

Are you related to the real Gooney? The one who is famed for his accurate predictions and superb footballing knowledge?
i think so!! mods.......do the honours!!! lol

Limmer said:
I don't think he's for me. I prefer my left backs to shoot on sight regardless of where they are on the pitch. I don't see that in this guy.

I completely agree. Someone like Kolarov would be nice but with better accuracy.

gooneyrovski said:

Look who is back................

gooneyrovski said:
Cad-OL said:
gooneyrovski said:

You can't be serious. Taiwo sucks as a defender, just ask Marseilles fans. His strong point: powerful shot, but thats about all. I still wonder why Milan bought him, actually. He's quite experienced though, maybe that's what the Rossoneri were looking for (they appreciate mature players).
Trémoulinas... Well, everyone saw what he's worth last year in Champions League. He has good technical skills, but he's 26 and I don't see any future potential in him. He probably did his best season 2 years ago. He's never played in the French national team, though, despite current coach being Laurent Blanc, his former coach at Bordeaux. You may wonder why.
M'Bengue is about the same age as Cissokho and he has good potential too. Could be a good choice. The question is: Is he experienced enough for Man City? Obviously not. Toulouse is a middle ranking team, they never play any Euro cup. M'Bengue should look for a higher challenge in a high ranking French club first.

Cad-OL said:
gooneyrovski said:
Cad-OL said:

You can't be serious. Taiwo sucks as a defender, just ask Marseilles fans. His strong point: powerful shot, but thats about all. I still wonder why Milan bought him, actually. He's quite experienced though, maybe that's what the Rossoneri were looking for (they appreciate mature players).
Trémoulinas... Well, everyone saw what he's worth last year in Champions League. He has good technical skills, but he's 26 and I don't see any future potential in him. He probably did his best season 2 years ago. He's never played in the French national team, though, despite current coach being Laurent Blanc, his former coach at Bordeaux. You may wonder why.
M'Bengue is about the same age as Cissokho and he has good potential too. Could be a good choice. The question is: Is he experienced enough for Man City? Obviously not. Toulouse is a middle ranking team, they never play any Euro cup. M'Bengue should look for a higher challenge in a high ranking French club first.

Mancini said he may look to add to his squad players with champions league experience and Sissoko has alot of it despite being young.

Milan probably bought Taiwo because they dont really have much to spend and he was free.

I dunno what to think about Aly anymore...some say he is pure shit and some say he has potential.

I know he is strong and powerful and have all the physical attributes but can he become France number 1 left-back and one of the best in the world? Dunno...:D

Mancini seems to have chosen him to strenghten our Left-back position. And France got alot of young talent. Hopefully Sissoko will become great under Mancini if/when he signs him.

Hope it's not true. for not much more we could have baines who is at least proven.

Massively overpriced and most likely no where near as good as we already have koralov and zabs.

BlueCityfan said:
Cad-OL said:
gooneyrovski said:

Mancini said he may look to add to his squad players with champions league experience and Sissoko has alot of it despite being young.

Milan probably bought Taiwo because they dont really have much to spend and he was free.

I dunno what to think about Aly anymore...some say he is pure shit and some say he has potential.

I know he is strong and powerful and have all the physical attributes but can he become France number 1 left-back and one of the best in the world? Dunno...:D

Mancini seems to have chosen him to strenghten our Left-back position. And France got alot of young talent. Hopefully Sissoko will become great under Mancini if/when he signs him.

Good post and welcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.